Time has come for ALL to back Green's Rangers

We're now in the division we wanted, all the fears about Green begging for sanctions etc are over.

Unless someone comes up with proper solid smoking gun evidence about Green and co all being a con then we just need to get behind our club, they need us more than ever.

If people want to buy game by game I can accept that, and obviously plenty have financial reasons for not getting to many matches. But anyone who walks away altogether is not welcome back ever for me, change of ownership or otherwise.

Yes, I am talking to certain members of another site.

We're now in the division we wanted, all the fears about Green begging for sanctions etc are over.

Unless someone comes up with proper solid smoking gun evidence about Green and co all being a con then we just need to get behind our club, they need us more than ever.

If people want to buy game by game I can accept that, and obviously plenty have financial reasons for not getting to many matches. But anyone who walks away altogether is not welcome back ever for me, change of ownership or otherwise.

No arguments from me with any of that. :uk::21::uk:

imo i dont think green and his backers would of bought into rangers if they new for a fact we were going to the worst league in scottish football . if we are playing in div3 i would expect them to sell if theres a decent price. but while he is there al back him defiantly

Still prefer to cautious lets not be to haste, other than buying the club which fell into his lap care of D&P everything else he has touch has crumbled in his hands

You either back the club or you don't, the whole 'cautious' thing is something to hide behind if anything.

You either back the club or you don't, the whole 'cautious' thing is something to hide behind if anything.

Can people not back the club and team 100% without having complete faith in the owner(s)? Not everyone was behind Whyte yet the team got amazing support throughout the season. (tu)

Can people not back the club and team 100% without having complete faith in the owner(s)? Not everyone was behind Whyte yet the team got amazing support throughout the season. (tu)

That's fine, but considering some see not attending matches as the only way to be 'cautious' i'm unconvinced.

imo i dont think green and his backers would of bought into rangers if they new for a fact we were going to the worst league in scottish football . if we are playing in div3 i would expect them to sell if theres a decent price. but while he is there al back him defiantly

this (tu)

Being in SFL3 is the least likely time for Green to sell, as he'll get less cash back for his investors.

He will build us up and then sell for maximum profit. But to do that, he's got to make us a successful business. He's fighting on the same side as us.

Being in SFL3 is the least likely time for Green to sell, as he'll get less cash back for his investors.

He will build us up and then sell for maximum profit. But to do that, he's got to make us a successful business. He's fighting on the same side as us.

No, I'm afraid he doesn't.

He has stated that he is in Rangers for the short term.

Short term investors get in and get out fast.

If the company decreases in value they have a stop price,

ie. they get out at a predetermined loss.

If they don't use this strategy then they don't last long.

Short term investors do not hang around until the business becomes successful.

When the stock or investment drops to the stop price, they get out, take the loss and then re-invest the remaining money in a new investment, repeating the process - project a profit within a specific time frame with a stop price attached.

In my opinion there's an easy way to see if green is full of it. Buy our tickets on a game to game basis for next season. I have done this for 3 years at Ibrox. What I have is a smart card, the same as season ticket holders but I have to phone the ticket line and pay for my ticket then it automatically gets activated for the match I pay for. I think if most Bears do this it will show green for who he is. Either back up money or none at all.

True Rangers fans will go every week, we wont just pick games because they will all be sh*te next season, but we'll still Follow Rangers. WATP

No, I'm afraid he doesn't.

He has stated that he is in Rangers for the short term.

Short term investors get in and get out fast.

If the company decreases in value they have a stop price,

ie. they get out at a predetermined loss.

If they don't use this strategy then they don't last long.

Short term investors do not hang around until the business becomes successful.

When the stock or investment drops to the stop price, they get out, take the loss and then re-invest the remaining money in a new investment, repeating the process - project a profit within a specific time frame with a stop price attached.

Green is NOT an investor .he is an employee , employed by the investors to run the club .

Agree 100% :cheers:

Charles saved the club we love, when "true Rangers men" shat it because of the tumultious amount of work involved in dragging the club from where it was to where it is now.

As for "them" they slaughter CG for lack of information regarding backers etc But are willing to blindly follow JB and his tarrier backers into oblivion.

CG was honest from the start and told us he wanted to be gone as quick as possible because that would mean his job was done.

I for one do not grudge him his £2m he will recieve if he acheives his aims.

We will have our club back on top where it belongs.

:21::uk: