Help Required - HMRC Bill

D'Artagnan

Think it was £10m unpaid taxes n paye, £4m for wee tax case, and total assuming BTC liability was £134, from memory all was reported in d&p cvs doc, although it might have been 134 creditors, fuk

Thanks Big Al - its the PAYE figure I require only, not BTC

Think it was £10m unpaid taxes n paye, £4m for wee tax case, and total assuming BTC liability was £134, from memory all was reported in d&p cvs doc, although it might have been 134 creditors, fuk

Is that 134 million?

Fuck me by 2020 we will be at a 1 billion liability.

Is that 134 million?

Fuck me by 2020 we will be at a 1 billion liability.

Penalties. Interest.

You're probably right.

Just out of curiosity - how much was the original amount of tax HMRC claimed were due (big tax case) before the penalties and interest inflated it to £75million ?

Penalties. Interest.

You're probably right.

Just out of curiosity - how much was the original amount of tax HMRC claimed were due (big tax case) before the penalties and interest inflated it to £75million ?

Think it was 49m.

The £130m is an imaginary figure dreamt up by the media.

It would only ever have approached that had we lost the tax tribunal by the very maximum amount imaginable. You can probably knock £80m off the nefarious figures reported.

The tipping point was £9/10m owed to the tax bandits. A lot of the rest was normal credit for a company with our turnover plus transfer installment pending for future dates. Add to that the few millions that Whyte was scamming.

Think it was 49m.

Never thought it was as much as that. I thought it was either £12M or £24M at most. It always pisses me off when they say about the £75M could have been used on hospitals etc - the penalties and interest were never due to HMRC in the first place so they weren't deprived of that amount.

You never hear how much the club have paid in tax, paye etc over the years, and how many taig giros it has paid for. We had one 6 month period, where our owner bumped paye and we are the enemy of all Scotland. The big tax case can go fck itself until the court makes known its judgement, if it ever does.

HMRC should be ashamed for what they have done. Its a scandal they could fck us for a poxy 9 million in the grand scheme of things.

You never hear how much the club have paid in tax, paye etc over the years, and how many taig giros it has paid for. We had one 6 month period, where our owner bumped paye and we are the enemy of all Scotland. The big tax case can go fck itself until the court makes known its judgement, if it ever does.

HMRC should be ashamed for what they have done. Its a scandal they could fck us for a poxy 9 million in the grand scheme of things.

Whyte fucked us over.

Never thought it was as much as that. I thought it was either £12M or £24M at most. It always pisses me off when they say about the £75M could have been used on hospitals etc - the penalties and interest were never due to HMRC in the first place so they weren't deprived of that amount.

I could be wrong mate.

9-10!million but that was figure quoted on here at time. Media went with this aswell.

was it not quoted in the press as being between 9 & 14m that 'kicked it off'? Basically, if we made the champs league either, we wouldn't be in this situation (yet) or shyte would be richer.

was it not quoted in the press as being between 9 & 14m that 'kicked it off'? Basically, if we made the champs league either, we wouldn't be in this situation (yet) or shyte would be richer.

Think your right ,when we never qualified for the CL , is when cw started to not pay the bills

Think your right ,when we never qualified for the CL , is when cw started to not pay the bills

So really it wasn't Whytes fault, murrays fault nor even Lloyds TSB fault......no it was that wee baldy headed traitor fuck who also slagged us on his departures press conference....Whittaker! His fucking stupid prick of a lash out against the ryvita eaters!

So as a newco, that technically has nothing to do with the old Rangers, exactly how much of this money do we still owe? Surely as we are now a completely different company - and no one can impose any penalties on us since we went for division 3, then we should now be pretty much debt free?

So really it wasn't Whytes fault, murrays fault nor even Lloyds TSB fault......no it was that wee baldy headed traitor fuck who also slagged us on his departures press conference....Whittaker! His fucking stupid prick of a lash out against the ryvita eaters!

Git a grip ya dick