Bombers wrong

"Bomber" talks rubbish craig shite has nothing to do with the Rangers any more he has moved the floating charge to a company controlled by his father, The Rangers will be back in administration by xmas at the latest it is all so sad and unnecessary!

I keep hearing about this floating charge etc

But how can anyone hold anything over Rangers when the plc is in the process of being liquidated? Surely just like anyone who held shares via investment in Rangers simply lose all entitlement?

If it was possible to carry over any debts dont you think the first people demanding money would be HMRC?

"Bomber" talks rubbish craig shite has nothing to do with the Rangers any more he has moved the floating charge to a company controlled by his father, The Rangers will be back in administration by xmas at the latest it is all so sad and unnecessary!

Thanks for acknowledging the club still exists. What is it tims have about this floating charge? Totally obsessed by it. You don't even know what it is. Enjoy you're obsession.

Cool story bro!

I know, we think we are too big to disappear but we are not, as my old man used to say (the man who flung me over the turnstile to see the gers play DWS Amsterdam) "your average scot is so thick he would'nt know his arse from a hole in the ground" sad but true we are goners unless we try to protect our club which is almost a non starter on this site!!

Hmmmm......you never know with titles these days, I hired tyrannosaur last week and there was no dinosaurs in it,just a mad tim beating fuck out his dog.

You should try mega shark vs giant octopus. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

I am sure Craig Shytes father is deid.....taiga alert! :sherlock:

You should try mega shark vs giant octopus. It does exactly what it says on the tin.

I'll add it to mylovefilm, watched that new hooligan film,it was shite "the rise and fall of a white collar football hooligan" that's a shite title aswell.

I'll add it to mylovefilm, watched that new hooligan film,it was shite "the rise and fall of a white collar football hooligan" that's a shite title aswell.

Have you seen Neds ?

I keep hearing about this floating charge etc

But how can anyone hold anything over Rangers when the plc is in the process of being liquidated? Surely just like anyone who held shares via investment in Rangers simply lose all entitlement?

If it was possible to carry over any debts dont you think the first people demanding money would be HMRC?

The floating charge is not on the COMPANY it is on the ASSETS i.e. IBROX and M~~~~y Park what a bloody mess and who in the SFA is going to believe GREEN when he tries to protect his investors we won't even get a license to play football in Scotland this summer, the SFA HAVE EVERYTHING TO LOSE.