Andy Halliday

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it as easy as asking the gaffer if your gonni be a first teamer this season?

He says no you can stone cold stunner him and say I want to join rangers on loan

i've always said that my dream is to play for Rangers one day! So hopefully will happen one day

Much will it cost tae loan you? The RFFF have funds there, but yae better be good cause were no wasting money on yae when we can sign Ricky Gilles on a freebie

Much will it cost tae loan you? The RFFF have funds there, but yae better be good cause were no wasting money on yae when we can sign Ricky Gilles on a freebie

See Andy boy, ye cany be getting patter like this wae monkey heed and fat arse down there eh ........

See Andy boy, ye cany be getting patter like this wae monkey heed and fat arse down there eh ........

Boy doesnae know what hes missing.

Apparently the Booler on here wants to stand like a man at Gayfield wae Andy. Whatever that means :sherlock:

i've always said that my dream is to play for Rangers one day! So hopefully will happen one day

Good answer pal, and from all of us on here who'd give our right arm to do it at least you still have a shot at it (tu)

Here though, a dare you to go onto FF and ask them where's the deeds ......... You'll get 10000 followers on twitter by midnight :rolleyes: