Registration Embargo Accepted

This has never happened at anytime in history, I don't think it will start now.The newco have no connection to the oldco. They have bought assets and the Rangers FC name. The SFA have transferred the membership in return we pay compensation to clubs for transfer fees.Nothing to do with HMRC or any other creditor.

Surely the connection is newco accepting oldco liabilities, I haven't read the SFA statement does it say compensation is to be paid? What about accepting the fine and the transfer embargo for "brining the game into disrepute". Have the SFA pinned these liabilities on to the membership?

• Replies 256
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They turkeys voted for xmas but we're the only ones getting stuffed :disappointment:

Our reply to their sanctions should be...No Surrender.

Call their bluff see what happens all those games that wouldn't happen, all the revenue lost.

Do you think they'll be so keen to punish us then?

This thread just proves how much shit the Club and support are willing to eat. We are a jellyfish club with a jellyfish support.

The titles are next, it is inevitable. There will be lots of greetin' but at the end of the day the Club and support will revert to type - rolling over to have tummies tickled.

Its not quite as grim as you make it mate. For me, I'm just absolutely nachered with it.

If someone told me at New Year what was going to happen fopr 6 months after Valentines Day and where we are now I wouldve drove them to a mental home.

My head is frazzled with it and I simply cannot be fucked blasting the SFA cause it will be to no avail.

I just want us to get back to playing football...Low wage bill and high revenue from Ibrox in particulalr...Back in the SPL with seasoned youngsters and somewhat of a warchest to spend on SPL class players.

Being truthful though, I dont think that will happen, I simply don't trust Green but force myself into doing so cause he is the only show in town.

Wait till they find Whyte guilty of fraud, which deems Rangers FC innocent, and WE start to lay down the sanctions on THEM.

Every fucking one of them who damaged our business with their hidden agendas and bigoted behaviour towards our club.

The one time we fought back we won, now in the way only Rangers suits seem to operate we roll over again..

Anyone who says we have nothing to bargain with is wrong.

Our fanpower is so good that nearly every demo or protest we organise is replicated unashamedly by the street urchins from the Rhepublic .

While I appreciate anything they say or do lacks credibility we have it in our own hands to save the club

Given that Green/Murray/Whyte have all been prepared to sit in silence while we're attacked from every angle Fanpower needs to be expedited

Wait till they find Whyte guilty of fraud, which deems Rangers FC innocent, and WE start to lay down the sanctions on THEM.

Every fucking one of them who damaged our business with their hidden agendas and bigoted behaviour towards our club.

Posted Already.

The Rangers Football Club is the most successful domestic club in the world.

However, due to an alleged fraudulent takeover, under investigation by the Serious Fraud Office (SFO), the club has been expelled from their governing body & demoted to the bottom tier, ignoring due process.

The Scottish Football Association (SFA) imposed a sanction that was subsequently deemed unenforceable by a court of law.

The unenforceable sanction was demanded, by the SFA, even after a conspiracy was identified (SFL1 Parachute email).

The SFL rejected these terms unanimously and the competence of the SFA was called into question.

The conspiracy was proven to emanate from within the SFA; however, the SFA determined that the association had no conflict of interest.

The SFA has compromised and proposed to suspend the sanction until the closure of the current transfer window.

The Rangers Football Club has refused to accept this concession.

Integrity, fairness, conspiracy, incompetence, prejudiced, vindictive and stubbornness should never be mentioned in the same sentence as a governing body of any Football Association.

No FIFA sanctions are pending regarding the SFA if the original & unenforceable sanctions are applied.

Nevertheless, the SFA Board merits investigation due to their handling, incompetence and impartiality.

Mr Regan: Reference ‘social unrest’.

EBT’s – Legal.

EBT scheme declared in our annual accounts.

EBT – Non Contractual

Therefore No Dual Contracts!

Show us the contracts, cause after three years of investigation, verdict undelivered.

Touch our titles and there will be ‘social unrest’.

Quiet Jim

This thread just proves how much shit the Club and support are willing to eat. We are a jellyfish club with a jellyfish support.

The titles are next, it is inevitable. There will be lots of greetin' but at the end of the day the Club and support will revert to type - rolling over to have tummies tickled.

And your suggestion for an alternative tactic at this late hour?

It stinks. We all know it.

Is everyone forgetting that Green & Co are here to make money before all other considerations? I'm certain they weighed up the consequences of suspension over the compromised solution on the table.

Their apparent acceptance of this proposal might simply indicate they are taking the route that leads to profit and dividend quicker than any other alternative.

Many were quick to proclaim that Green & Co 'saved us' when no on else would - this could be an early example of their Think and Grow Rich culture I expect to witness over the coming months and years.

I just can't see what else we can do.

It stinks, and we should never let anyone forget that it stinks, but the future of our club is dependent on us taking a hit that we really should be able to cope with easily.

The shitters have us over a barrel regarding licence..as much as I hate it,let's accept the embargo,starting 1st Sept until 31st August 2013.

It means that we can sign players before 1st Sept when transfer window closes,then we miss out on January window.

August 31st in 2013 is a SATURDAY and there is NO WAY The powers that be ( Sky TV and White creaming himself on final day ) will have that as the close of the transfer window,it will be Sept 2nd which is the Monday giving us 2 days to strengthen our team.

Considering most Deals are done on the final day of the window,is this such a big deal?

The daffties have not thought this through!

WATP

The one time we fought back we won, now in the way only Rangers suits seem to operate we roll over again..

Anyone who says we have nothing to bargain with is wrong.

Our fanpower is so good that nearly every demo or protest we organise is replicated unashamedly by the street urchins from the Rhepublic .

While I appreciate anything they say or do lacks credibility we have it in our own hands to save the club

Given that Green/Murray/Whyte have all been prepared to sit in silence while we're attacked from every angle Fanpower needs to be expedited

Our problem is that the minority rules,

They have allies that hate us too.

The majority say that we must succumb,

For the minnows are wae the scum.

But the Rangers will rise again,

As soon as we put Regan to shame.

No second Inquisition, will I accept,

Reformation is the only step.

I don’t like the pope or the IRA,

So fuck them all and their pervy way.

Quiet Jim

2 bears in 2nd video are talented :lol:

We welcomed them, took them in and helped them.

Their response was abuse; physical, mental & sexual.

They claimed persecution, but deep down they are dirty, vindictive animals, hiding under a corrupt religion.

We are coming to get you for WATP, no surrender nor compassion.

Our hospitality is over, time to go home.

I rest my case.

Quiet Jim

And your suggestion for an alternative tactic at this late hour?

It stinks. We all know it.

Is everyone forgetting that Green & Co are here to make money before all other considerations? I'm certain they weighed up the consequences of suspension over the compromised solution on the table.

Their apparent acceptance of this proposal might simply indicate they are taking the route that leads to profit and dividend quicker than any other alternative.

Many were quick to proclaim that Green & Co 'saved us' when no on else would - this could be an early example of their Think and Grow Rich culture I expect to witness over the coming months and years.

I want to know why not one person from the Club or in the media is asking why a transfer embargo is a necessity. Why is it so important? What is the relevance of it? These are rudimentary questions. If it is to carry over from the old co to the newco then that is wrong as a judge said it is not in the rulebook. If it is merely a sanction for new clubs entering the SFL then why is that the case when no other club has every had this restriction applied? What function does this serve other than for the SFA board to grind our noses further into the dirt?

The SFA has already said suspension and expulsion were too severe. To do that now would make them look even more ridiculous.

The Club could've been a lot better in manipulating the press. In my view, we're in cruel and unusual punishment territory.

The Club could've been a lot better in manipulating the press. In my view, we're in cruel and unusual punishment territory.

How do you manipulate a press whose loyalties lie elsewhere?

The reality is that everyone is quite happy that we are getting a kicking. Why would the press not play to the gallery its where the bigger numbers are.