£800k Agreed by Green and Southampton for Davis?

JRodgA2k8

lolz. Behave man. Where have i changed my mind? Think i said i was happy with the money on page 2 or so.

As for teabear, hahah. Has she forgot her meds again. I can prove what i am anytime a mod wants to know. I dont have to acknowledge a crank that should be making her mans dinner instead of talking shite on the internet. Try talking like an adult. Insulting me doesnt make you look clever, it just shows you have nothing to say (tu)

you dont deserve any reasoned response, maybe you just like people talking shite about you, my guess is your safe on here like many.

I feel I may be gone before you.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brain simply can't compute how people are moaning about this.

£800,000 more than we thought we'd get to start with and you're STILL not happy?

Give me strength.

its not the fee, its because Green done something good for the club and certain aspects of our support cannot handle that

A very adult view.

doh

Can you not delete parts of my posts if you quote me. Thank you kindly. You of all people know teabear isnt the full shilling, so im not sure what your point is. If your still angry that i called you a poof because u said that sky bird was average, i apologise :sherlock:

You seem to want Green to fall on his arse and for us to be in trouble again.

I couldnt care less about charles green, but why you would think i want us to be in trouble again is beyond me. I should just stay out these threads, because its like pissing in the wind. Charlie will be gone within a year, and then it will be the next new saviour. Repeat and rinse until we end up with someone that actually cares about Rangers and not just the bottom line.

truley defies belief.

Defies belief that people suddenly believe the rhecord because it sounds like good news. Why the secrecy on the fee? Maybe he got 2 million and doesnt want us to know incase we want it spent on players. Maybe he got 50k and feels daft to tell us.

He was the one that said no more secrets, so show us the dough.

I couldnt care less about charles green, but why you would think i want us to be in trouble again is beyond me. I should just stay out these threads, because its like pissing in the wind. Charlie will be gone within a year, and then it will be the next new saviour. Repeat and rinse until we end up with someone that actually cares about Rangers and not just the bottom line.

you do realise that previous "fans" of the club fucked us up big time by not caring about the bottom line

we, as a club, have longed for someone at the helm that lets his head rule his heart, we finally look like having this person now and all of a sudden fans want us spending money we dont have again, and basically being so damn reckless that it puts our club into trouble once again

Defies belief that people suddenly believe the rhecord because it sounds like good news. Why the secrecy on the fee? Maybe he got 2 million and doesnt want us to know incase we want it spent on players. Maybe he got 50k and feels daft to tell us.

your repetitive bullshit is becoming annoying.

Saints fan here - came over to see what you though of the transfer.

A few of our fans are bemused as too why we'd pay anything when we probably don't have to, but the general consensus from our end is that we paid to avoid lots of money going to lawyers whilst only having the players status being temporary with FIFA.

This way it's settled quick and cheap with no doubt over Davis' status and avoiding a long legal wrangle with Green who's challenging the free agent status of the other players.

We're all quite happy with the deal here as a court case off the pitch would be a major distraction that we can do without.

The two clubs have agreed an undisclosed fee for the transfer of the player.

Undisclosed could be a tenner or a million.

Wheres the transparency mr green promised?

To be fair, that could easily have been us, our chairman likes as little publicity as possible.

Local BBC journalist says it's a %age of the release clause in his old Rangers contract on twitter:

Down here we think it's 5-800k, if you know the amount the old release clause was then it's less than that at least.

:lol:

Raman from STV says £750,000?

So weve got an 800k a 750k and an undisclosed. You see the problem. Why not just put it on the website that everyone trusts and can be checked in accounts etc? Is that really too much too ask in the current climate? Im not disputing we got a nice chunk of money, but why the secrecy?

So weve got an 800k a 750k and an undisclosed. You see the problem. Why not just put it on the website that everyone trusts and can be checked in accounts etc? Is that really too much too ask in the current climate? Im not disputing we got a nice chunk of money, but why the secrecy?

I can see why posters are becoming bored by you.

There's always someone that can't keep their mouth shut and I guess Rangers are sticking by their word of not disclosing it.

Could be the agent,player whatever but they two figures are very close so inclined to believe that from two different sources.

I thought he didn't transfer over, why would newco get the money instead of oldco?

Shhhh man. Dont ask any awkward questions. Its frowned upon. Id prefer get banned that actually try have a conversation with a lot of you. Its like pulling teeth. If you dont like what i say, just ignore it. I ignore lots of people i think talk shite.

I thought he didn't transfer over, why would newco get the money instead of oldco?

Maybe he did i can only remember Naismith and Whittaker stating they didn't want to tupe over, even though some never ever stated why they left.