£800k Agreed by Green and Southampton for Davis?

JRodgA2k8

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Southampton have confirmed on their website that the two clubs came to an 'agreement' to avoid a tribunal, doesn't mention a price though.

I'm happy about this, Southampton seem like a proper club to me, they do a lot of business the right way concerning transfers.

I'd rather have 800k than Davis now anyway, especially as he has shown his love and respect for the club.

I think its credit to Southanpton here for morally doing the right thing, even tho 800k is still theft for Davis. Lets hope the other clubs follow suit. For the record, i still think green has made a cunt of this and i wouldnt be surprised if Davis had something to do with it.

As in, i know youre shite southampton, but ill sign if you give rangers a decent wedge. Just a theory. I think this 800k will cut in to his signing on fee. Makes me kinda happy i wasnt one of many calling him a traitor and worse.

I think its credit to Southanpton here for morally doing the right thing, even tho 800k is still theft for Davis. Lets hope the other clubs follow suit. For the record, i still think green has made a cunt of this and i wouldnt be surprised if Davis had something to do with it.

As in, i know youre shite southampton, but ill sign if you give rangers a decent wedge. Just a theory. I think this 800k will cut in to his signing on fee. Makes me kinda happy i wasnt one of many calling him a traitor and worse.

People shouldn't go around saying green is/was talking shite when thr players left but when thr is monies payed he's still fukked it up lol.

So cameltoe, what would you have done?

People shouldn't go around saying green is/was talking shite when thr players left but when thr is monies payed he's still fukked it up lol.

So cameltoe, what would you have done?

Rewrite this in english and ill try answer it.

What would i have done when?

ps your patter is rank. cameltoe? lol

So Davis leaves the club, only the work of Green gets RFC a fee, which Southampton didn't need to pay. Yet Davis is the good guy and Green the bad guy? I'm sorry but that's just making up a story.

As for the Davis deciding to go to a 'shite' club (personally have a hell of a lot of time for Southampton) purely to get rangers a 'wedge' - that's utterly unsubstantiated fantasy. The only reason Rangers are getting this money is due to Green essentially bluffing nigh on a million quid out of a club.

Even the biggest Green sceptics ought to see that the man has done well to get 800k from a deal in which the club wasn't required to pay a penny. If people are still negative about that then i can only assume that they have a rather clear agenda

Stv boys stating this was agreed earlier in the week to avoid hassle of fighting to get registration. FIFA ruling that players were allowed to leave free came yesterday. So, this is probably the only fee we'll get. Still, 800k for a div 3 side could prove invaluable.

So Davis leaves the club, only the work of Green gets RFC a fee, which Southampton didn't need to pay. Yet Davis is the good guy and Green the bad guy? I'm sorry but that's just making up a story.

As for the Davis deciding to go to a 'shite' club (personally have a hell of a lot of time for Southampton) purely to get rangers a 'wedge' - that's utterly unsubstantiated fantasy. The only reason Rangers are getting this money is due to Green essentially bluffing nigh on a million quid out of a club.

Even the biggest Green sceptics ought to see that the man has done well to get 800k from a deal in which the club wasn't required to pay a penny. If people are still negative about that then i can only assume that they have a rather clear agenda

The 800k would be roughly what Davis would get as a signing on fee, maybe a little more. Is that so hard for you to grasp. Maybe he isnt the cunt that everyone thinks he is, and he wanted to help us. Lets wait and see what happens with the other players before we start calling green a messiah. All hes done is get 800k for a player worth double that.

Maybe we are so used to getting kicked in the baws, that when it stops for 5 minutes we think its heaven.

If green is right in law, why the fck accept 800k for a player worth twice as much?

Will we all be happy if everton throw us 800k for naismith?

If green thinks hes right. He should demand the proper fee for all players. I think this is more from davis than from green. But i think im the only fucking one.

The 800k would be roughly what Davis would get as a signing on fee, maybe a little more. Is that so hard for you to grasp. Maybe he isnt the cunt that everyone thinks he is, and he wanted to help us. Lets wait and see what happens with the other players before we start calling green a messiah. All hes done is get 800k for a player worth double that.

Maybe we are so used to getting kicked in the baws, that when it stops for 5 minutes we think its heaven.

If green is right in law, why the fck accept 800k for a player worth twice as much?

If green thinks hes right. He should demand the proper fee for all players. I think this is more from davis than from green. But i think im the only fucking one.

Posters used to come on here creaming themselves and getting all worked up due to the reason the players refused to sign over as they KNEW green was dodgy etc.

Yet you paint a scenario where Davis is happy to give his signing on fee to a crook.

You think he's s crook and praise Davis for handing his 800k to a crook.

Is this right ?

1 - I'm not calling Davis a cunt, I begrudgingly accept him leaving. However, I don't understand why you are even discussing his signing on fee. The only suggestion that his signing on fee and the money we are getting is linked, is coming from you. All actual reports are that we agreed a fee with the club, nothing to do with Davis.

2 - Davis is worth far more than 1.6m

3 - nobody is calling Green a messiah, they are simply praising a man for getting 800k out of a club who didn't need to pay a penny. How this can be seen as negative is beyond me.

4 - I don't think Green is right in the law. I don't think Charles Green thinks he's right in the law. But that bluster just earned a 3rd division side 800 grand. Are you really criticising that?

5 - I'd be delighted with 800k for Naismith because of my previous point. I don't think we are due any money do whatever we are getting is a bonus.

6 - I applaud your faith that this is all Davis' doing but is suggest that it is utterly unsubstantiated. I don't think, like some others, that he's an utter bastard for leaving. I understand it in a way. But I think you might be going a bit OTT about how Davis feels about us

Yeah i heard that he was offered 800k as a signing on fee but decided to wave this and suggested it was given to us as a so called transfer fee, the very least he could have done and maybe the rest of them should have gone down the same route!!