Gary Teale

HendoWATP

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Would do the business in getting us up the leagues for sure, we need to fill out the squad a bit and to be perfectly honest I'm delighted with the players were being linked with for the 3rd division (tu) Ally seems to be doing well in the market considering were basically building a team capable of winning SFL2 due the illegal transfer ban.

No issues with this. Been pleasantly surprised at how well fellow bears have been taking some of the names linked. I think we're all on the same page in evaluating what these players are being signed to achieve.

Would do the business in getting us up the leagues for sure, we need to fill out the squad a bit and to be perfectly honest I'm delighted with the players were being linked with for the 3rd division (tu) Ally seems to be doing well in the market considering were basically building a team capable of winning SFL2 due the illegal transfer ban.

Fully agree with this... (tu)

Funny thing is though - this is the most excited I have been in a while about an upcoming season!

Me too, It’s something I will find completely refreshing.

New places to visit, players playing for the club who want to be there while we all have the chance to get our club back to where it belongs.

Playing the same teams 4 or 5 times a season was getting tedious, visiting the same old places watching the same old players was grinding.

I think the current financial state of the SPL is to Rangers' advantage. Hearts have released a lot of players, others have stood back from the market because of the uncertainty and others will see their pay packets go down.

All good news for Rangers as they build a team to climb back to the top.

I think Teale might be coming in for what he can offer in the dressing room as much as anything else.

The 9IAR team had a close knit dressing room and so was the one we had until administration.

Teale and McCulloch are said to be close friends so I wonder if McCoist is hoping their friendship and influence can rub off on the other players and help us build a strong, close knit dressing room again.