Why can the SPL stop our licence being transferred?

broxi555

I thought the SFA ran scottish football in the interest of all clubs, and as they keep saying it is the clubs who decide what happens, so why the fuck do they not ask all the clubs to vote if Rangers should be given the licence we require.

I am sure the SFL would gladly vote YES and leave those SPL scumbags in their own wee world.

This thread title made me shite myself.

Not even sure what relevance it has to the thread.

In saying that, I agree. The governing body is there for a reason: to govern and make decisions in the interests of the game.

But nah, not the SFA et al. They bottle it and let clubs get the game in the state its in.

Hats off to whoever thought up that idea wanker.gif

fuck me i thought we were out for a year when i read the title.

aye you could be right there,ask all the clubs and that woulf get it sorted quickly and easy.

not like those fucks at the spl .sfa.

Sorry if the thread title seems a bit strong but it is true the SPL(Manky Mob) want our titles and so far CG has resisted this thats why they will not give us our licence

Surely money would be more important, in the form of SFL/our TV/media rights, since they are strapped for cash.

I think most of the SPL will be after the cash, rather than the titles. Us having less titles won't keep the bank manager off their back, just Liewell.

The SPL teams should have a say, but they should have 12/42th of a say certainly as far as league sides go. Why the SFA feel the need to pander to a minority of clubs is beyond me, but then isn't that how society itself operates these days? And lets face it, there is only really one club trying to control this situation for their own pathetic, greedy and warped ends.

The SPL teams should have a say, but they should have 12/42th of a say certainly as far as league sides go. Why the SFA feel the need to pander to a minority of clubs is beyond me, but then isn't that how society itself operates these days? And lets face it, there is only really one club trying to control this situation for their own pathetic, greedy and warped ends.

SPL are refusing to transfer the share to Dundee, that means we cannot get in the SFL as there is no vacancy - that is how they can hold up the process................

SPL are refusing to transfer the share to Dundee, that means we cannot get in the SFL as there is no vacancy - that is how they can hold up the process................

Then the SFA should disband the SPL in the interest of Scottish Football, then what will the eleven clubs do, form a break away that no-one actually cares about and isn't recognized by the SFA? If the SFA was truly neutral and had all of the games interests at heart, there wouldn't even be this problem but of course we all know that simply isn't the case.