Maybe somethings happened

dexiboy

Bears don't know if this is a sign of an announcement of something.i drive to and from work past ibrox.today is the 1st I've seen the sky truck there in about a week reporter getting ready to go live at ibrox hopefully some news

I have heard the club have something to say about sexual abuse of young players and that any club who has this disgusting slur attached to them , should be removed from Scottish Football.

Also the lack of ticket sales at the Glitterdome cannot be blamed on the shite brigade after all they are only qa very very very very small section of the inbreeds. Wonder if their tickets do not pick up they will turn a whole stand over to the shite brigade.

Has there been any announcement as to have many have been banned from ra sellic after liewells purge?

Mrs CB and yours truly drove past Ibrox at around 4.45pm tonight and there was a larger than usual media circus on the grassy knoll at the Broomie end.

I'd suggest at least four or five different TV crews spread out along the area of the demolished council estate (plenty of weeds to use for the foreground shot then).

So far though....nothing mentioned on-air by anyone. :sleep1:

This whole deed thing is a nonsense. The title sheet to ibrox and other areas could be requested from the land register for payment of the appropriate fee, as these are public documents.

If there were any surprises there it would have been all over the press a while ago.

I'd imagine it'd be a whole host of media there if that was the case, as Sky's Scottish football's coverage of breaking news is nothing short of terrible.

I was going past Half an hour earlier than normal.everytime the sky trucks there and ive got in the house there's been a report on sky sports news.sky would know before any other news because they are involved in the talks.