Listen to the man speak

Shane

When I first read his statement on my phone I was genuinely taken aback by the ferocity of it, absolutely brilliant and superbly worded. Ally will get rapped for this but as others have said any fine should come out of the RFFF and ideally be paid in coppers. I can't wait for the first game at Ibrox it will be fantastic to get back and support Ally for the fight and determination he has shown. Superstar. :crabflute:

Ally McCoist = Class, if folk don't think this man is the greatest Ranger, then I don't understand it. What he's achieved as a player and even more, for the way he's handled everything that has been thrown at him as manager of the club is beyond belief. In Coisty we all trust.

Posted in another thread...

In significant points in history, of our country and our club, great people emerge - Moses McNeil, Mr Struth, Willie Waddell, Jock Wallace, Walter Smith and others. Often they are thrust forward in adversity and display a candour, dignity and most obviously integrity that most others cannot match. They are giants amongst pygmies. Step up Ally McCoist, a giant among the small men and small-minded of the SPL and SFA. You are a legend in our time, in the years ahead Rangers fans will talk about, reminisce and retell the story of our troubles and our rise back to greatness and most of all they will talk of the emergence of a true Rangers legend, already established on the field of play, they will talk of Ally McCoist - Super Ally - "Super" doesn't quite do him justice!

Arise Sir Ally :praise:

Can't ever say enough good things about that man MCCOIST.

Stood tall, proud and virtually alone as others (Rangers men?) melted into the background.

It ain't over yet Ally but as long as you keep leading, I will follow!

You are an absolute legend and I thank you!

this is the time for Rangers folk to say it as it is loud and clear. there is a vendetta against Rangers which has gone beyond any business sense for the SPL clubs or good sense for the future of the Scottish game and we all know the individuals and the clubs that have been at the forefront.