TBB now is the time

islandblue

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going to game on Sunday and when we run on in front of the rest of Scotland it's important everyone knows we are still the same club.To me lets sicken t,he Taigs and belt out from beginning to end TBB.We need to change Fenian to Celtic but so what they know what we mean.Lets show them they will never change our heritage our believes and our love for our club and it's Protestant values.HULLO HULLO

fuck off with that time to move on.

Arse, the last thing we need is bad publicity. While the song does get us going it is banned in case you didn't hear on your island.

We have the best chance ever to get the non SPHell fans on board and get our respect back throughout the world and you can guarantee the t4igs will be watching for any misdemeanour.

No No No, stick to pro Rangers songs.

ooooooohhhh get you ... :craphead:

You got a problem with that mate? I was still brought up in the backstreets of Glasgow, so I don't have to take crap from anybody.

The point I was making is that not all Rangers fans are made up of backwards, bigoted, knucklheaded Neanderthals. Some of us would actually like to see the club move on and leave behind some of the more unfortunate parts of it's past history. If you bother to read other fan sites forums, it's the bigotry we are hated for most. Now seems like a really good opportunity to change this. I'm all for hanging on to our history and our victories on the field - and am unwilling to compromise on this for anyone. (Read my other posts if you don't believe this.) But if all the bigotry and hatred did go, I doubt you would find me grieving very much about it. I would be happy if all of Scottish football became more tolerant. I would love to see whole families and guys and their girlfriends and youngsters with their mates (both boys and girls), attend matches much more regularly in a warm friendly atmosphere, just as is the case when I watch the Toon Army play down my neck of the woods.

I don't expect you guys will agree with any of this and that I will no doubt be called a 'Tim', or whatever (I'm actually an atheist for what it's worth). But I think I'll take our victories on the park and leave the rest of this stuff to you guys.

Why do people think we always have to try and be controversial and anger as many people as we can with everything we do.

Sing loud and proud, but sing to give OUR team a boost, not to try and insult others. We have plenty of brilliant tunes to support the team without going out of our way to get ourselves in trouble.

Oh and, this just in, NAAW.

You got a problem with that mate? I was still brought up in the backstreets of Glasgow, so I don't have to take crap from anybody.

The point I was making is that not all Rangers fans are made up of backwards, bigoted, knucklheaded Neanderthals. Some of us would actually like to see the club move on and leave behind some of the more unfortunate parts of it's past history. If you bother to read other fan sites forums, it's the bigotry we are hated for most. Now seems like a really good opportunity to change this. I'm all for hanging on to our history and our victories on the field - and am unwilling to compromise on this for anyone. (Read my other posts if you don't believe this.) But if all the bigotry and hatred did go, I doubt you would find me grieving very much about it. I would be happy if all of Scottish football became more tolerant. I would love to see whole families and guys and their girlfriends and youngsters with their mates (both boys and girls), attend matches much more regularly in a warm friendly atmosphere, just as is the case when I watch the Toon Army play down my neck of the woods.

I don't expect you guys will agree with any of this and that I will no doubt be called a 'Tim', or whatever (I'm actually an atheist for what it's worth). But I think I'll take our victories on the park and leave the rest of this stuff to you guys.

Well mate I was born and bred in the villages of Renfrewshire and don't give a toss for your Glasgow hard man chat.

Don't know how many games you get in but I would say most of us are of the same mind..thats why we are Rangers supporters.

I work in an Engineering environment and to a man we all have the same views....ie RM views.

If you differ well......

Well mate I was born and bred in the villages of Renfrewshire and don't give a toss for your Glasgow hard man chat.

Don't know how many games you get in but I would say most of us are of the same mind..thats why we are Rangers supporters.

I work in an Engineering environment and to a man we all have the same views....ie RM views.

If you differ well......

I've been to plenty of matches mate and I hope to attend many more in the future too. But I have never sang a sectarian song in my life. I can't help the team I support. Blame my dad. If I thought the entire fan base was made up of mindless bigoted numbskulls, I would have given up a long time ago. But I know plenty of people who don't think the way you do and who are also supporters.

I think this is a great chance for Rangers to win new friends and new respect, by showing our best possible face to the whole world. Maybe we might even win a whole new fan base too. All I know is that this is a watershed moment for this undeniably great club. Unfortunately though I hope you'll forgive me if I disagree, that hatred and bigotry are one of the things that make it great.

His point was you sound like a pompous twat.