Team hotel tonight?

rfc1990

They are staying in Dundee, I won't say where but it doesn't matter, they were given dogs abuse in the bar earlier and they were put in a different building of the hotel for their Dinner then were put through a rear entrance to their rooms and they are staying in their rooms til the morning.

Whats the wee tent for?

Have we signed a tarrier on the quiet. :D

Wee tent is likely the kitchen tent, we used the same set up with my B.B. company on our annual camp trips ah memories and the fun of being one of the advance party getting things set up for the other guys arriving the next day. Getting the bell tents up was not an issue but the bluidy marque tent could be a bitch in a high wind. Long live the 1st Denny & Dunipace.....

Wee tent is likely the kitchen tent, we used the same set up with my B.B. company on our annual camp trips ah memories and the fun of being one of the advance party getting things set up for the other guys arriving the next day. Getting the bell tents up was not an issue but the bluidy marque tent could be a bitch in a high wind. Long live the 1st Denny & Dunipace.....

8th clydebank but we always kipped on church hall floors on our camps.

Memories indeed mate

Tents were for toffs in ma day :uk:

Absolutely delighted you managed to get the "Bell Tents" up, how long did it take for the ends though?

:lol: