*****Official St Mirren vs Rangers match thread*****

1 minute ago, Moody Blue said:

We are a bunch of fucking pussies with zero desire, snails pace pish and every team we play against are playing at a faster tempo, getting wired in and shite like Gogic look like fucking Pirlo. 

I'm not sure that's the right comparison mate 😂. Gogic looks like the big hardy bastard he always has been. Very limited footballer but strong and knows how to put his body on the line. We would be in a better place if some of our better ball players showed the same desire. 

Willing to give Diomande the benefit of the doubt this season. The talent is there and would imagine he's been brought in this season to give him a head start for next season. But he does have to start imposing himself more.

1 minute ago, BigBearButt said:

The manager needs to take responsibility for this as well, we look absolutely lost and noone looks like they know what they are supposed to be doing. What exactly is he telling the players? They dont look interested at all and havent done for the past month or so.

I dont think you can blame the manager for the fact the players he's inherited are absolute dugshite losers. If we weren't still in a title race he might change things up personel wise but he really doesn't have any other options than to play these imposters. And even then, when you think about who might come in from the B side/youths - well I cant think of anyone tbh. We need rid of so many players it's depressing.

Underwhelming does not begin to describe this. When are our players going to realise that every team we play against in Scotland are going to burst their baws when we meet. Dessers touched the ball about three times in that half due to a total lack of service to him,  Sterling looks lost for some reason and there is a general lack of urgency amongst all of them apart from, thank fuck Butland who has kept the score level at half time. And BTW would one of our players please stick one on that Gogic cunt,.

We're no any good are we?

Not a penalty for me but if that exact thing happens in the later game today then it's given, makes a huge difference over a season

Butland should have came for it at their goal but made up for it with the late save

We can only improve from here (at least i hope!)

Had it with quiet a few of our players tbh

Balogun and souttar 🤦‍♂️ dropping Goldson for they 2 ffs

pathetic defence , weak invisible midfield and fuck all forward line another great away performance .

do you ever close down and push up like their doing ,clement?  Are you fucking stupid 

butland saving us again , another defeat incoming here fucking sickening

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Two things need to happen in the summer 1) find wingers. 2) find a new captain.

We are horrible to watch.

If Goldson defended the way Balogun did (twice), he would be hounded. Tav also gave the ball away two or three times, leading to chances, but that has become the norm. Pathetic.

Complete rip out root and stem.

Anything else is a waste of time and money.

Got slaughtered before the game for saying it’ll be a slog, and we’ve no quality out wide.

Even if we scrape a win today (which looks unlikely), there’s absolutely no way this team wins this league.

Look completely half arsed. Not a bit of fight from all bar the keeper. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

There is no shape.

There is no style.

There is no substance.

It’s just 11 players in Blue chucked onto the park.

It's hard to watch it all go to shit... 

Players out of position, 

Pressing gone.

Isolated striker.

Midfielders losing battle game after game.

Chopping and changing not finding the answers.

What was the plan agaisnt St Mirren and how was it Diff to County and Dundee.

I hate this we will play our way and let them worry about us! 

No find their weakness too and exploit.