Online ticket sales

strar8

When I tried to renew season ticket it wouldn't let me select semi-finals and finals like previous seasons as I didn't qualify for it (???), I could only add non-season ticket home games. Anyone else tried this?

Now it is saying season ticket renewals suspended please try later :anguish:

When the hell are they going to reopen the online season ticket part? What the fuck is the hold up

We know the prices, we know what division we are in. I can only presume it has something to do with license still...

It was open and it was letting me go through the process then it closed again :disappointment:

Does anyone know how much a season ticket is costing for specific areas of the stadium? It would cost me £288 to renew for the Copland Road end, but wondering if there's any cheaper? Right now I can't commit that amount of money (going to buy a ticket for East Fife tomorrow) and was sure I'd read that there were tickets available for about £250

Working ok at moment 11:54 - Just re-newed Online and you get options to tick for Non Season ticket home games and Semi/Finals etc

The semi-finals/finals one wasn't working and when I phoned up the guy said you can set it up at a later date