5 Stars on the collar.

WilliamFyfe

Could have been smart but I think the idea was to replicate the 1972 kit as much as possible which obviously didn't have the stars. I'd prefer it without but it looks cool on the walkout jacket.

every club in the world envies those five stars.

those stars, more than anything else, make the scum sick to their fucking stomach - that's why liewell and lennon and all supporters of paedo fc are doing everything they can to remove those titles that make us champions of the world.

i, for one, will be getting those five stars sewn proudly right above the badge on my new top - where they belong!

its our greatest footballing accomplishment.

As much as I love this season home kit more than any we've had.

It would have been nice to have the 5 stars on a collar like ye retro jacket?!

431975_10151330391353438_1136448193_n.jpg?dl=1

553470_10151330391778438_1293881151_n.jpg?dl=1

This is without a doubt my favourite Rangers jersey of all time,i much prefer the retro look and i love this

one as it's got all you need for a proper jersey..it's Royal blue with a huge RFC crest on the front...job done.

I hope we keep this strip for longer than the usual 1 season with the only change being putting the 5 stars back

on it next year after our homage to the Barca Bears.Also waiting for e-mail from mega-store regarding the unsponsered

home jersey as i think it looks even better.

Is it just my top that has got 5 stars? I may have a collectors. If you check the tailored by umbro on the side you will see the stars. Celebrate and remember 72 but keep the stars. WATP

We all have 5 stars still mate, just they're dark blue and blend into the shirt down the side