Super ally tribute at east fife game

Teetobear

I think we should just sell out the game.

Getting off the subject slightly, although i think Ally will get a tremendous roar from the lads anyway, but does anyone know how the ticket sales for this game are going, thx....... (tu)

mind that pose of super last season when he was standing at the touchline and pulling at the lapels on his suit jacket out in a pose like winston churhcill? i seen it in a few of the papers and the photo will live with me forever ally just standing there lonely at the side of the pitch but with dignity intact and still proud to be a bear. i cannae mind the game but im sure it was once after february. well anyway what about if we all done that pose and then chanted lets all stand like ally!!!

mind that pose of super last season when he was standing at the touchline and pulling at the lapels on his suit jacket out in a pose like winston churhcill? i seen it in a few of the papers and the photo will live with me forever ally just standing there lonely at the side of the pitch but with dignity intact and still proud to be a bear. i cannae mind the game but im sure it was once after february. well anyway what about if we all done that pose and then chanted lets all stand like ally!!!

Ally we stand with you... I like it

Personally ave never forgave him for not knockin us back from St Johnstone the first time but if he keeps up the good fight a'll consider it ! ;):rolleyes::sherlock:

I've got that problem with Ally too, in fact at the time I was adamant we shouldn't give him another chance, let him rot in mackemville for rejecting The Rangers.

In hindsight that wasn't my best ever opinion.....

I've got that problem with Ally too, in fact at the time I was adamant we shouldn't give him another chance, let him rot in mackemville for rejecting The Rangers.

In hindsight that wasn't my best ever opinion.....

As long as you still bear a grudge, it'll keep him on his toes ! (tu):sherlock:

(tu) I definately think Mr. McCoist is deserving of a show our thanks and gratitude for the loyalty he has shown the club and us fans, although I'm sure he is in no doubt already.

Great idea, I hope this grows arms and legs. Let's make it so, Bears. :21:

erm, ok Picard.