C'mon Bears, lets get Ibrox as full as possible on tuesday.

The Dude

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

answered already but incase you missed it since you're on phone. There is no reason that the bears in the central belt alone couldn't sell this game out 3 times over.

If you're a bear and live within a reasonable distance of Ibrox then there is absolutely no reason not to be there on tuesday night.

We need to back our club. and we need to do it NOW!

This (tu)

I will be bloody disgusted if ibrox isnae fu' after the pish we have been through this year.

sweet ive just texted my boss and he has given me tue/wed off work. if i can get up there from blackpool for a tuesday night cup game against east fife then surely this game will be a sellout.

After all the shit we have been thro IBROX needs to be rammed on tuesday.

sweet ive just texted my boss and he has given me tue/wed off work. if i can get up there from blackpool for a tuesday night cup game against east fife then surely this game will be a sellout.

After all the shit we have been thro IBROX needs to be rammed on tuesday.

Well played mate. Lets hope many more follow suit.

Got my ticket through the door yesterday morning, less than 24 hours after ordering :uk:

Going with a mate, buzzing for this one

Finger out, lads :uk:

(tu)

Bought mine Thursday morning and it arrived Friday morning so am sure any online tickets bought today will arrive Tuesday morning latest. Failing that collect at TO by 5.45 Tuesday.

SEE YA THERE

There weren't even 18,000 at the 2-0 defeat to Dundee Utd in the Scottish Cup last season (at Ibrox), official attendance was: 17,822.

And?? this is a totally diff'set of circumstances mate, i live 100 miles away and will be going even though it's gonna be tight for me to make KO, for our first game not to have at least 35,000 in attendance is fucking criminal!

And?? this is a totally diff'set of circumstances mate, i live 100 miles away and will be going even though it's gonna be tight for me to make KO, for our first game not to have at least 35,000 in attendance is fucking criminal!

I agree.. We haven't been to a game for over a year.. Prefer watching on telly cause I like my home comforts.. But we got tickets for this one and we're taking 3 kids too.. The main reason is to help fill the ground and help put money into the club.. Oh and I got Wednesday off too.. Probably need it :lol:

Ladies & Gentlemen do you realise that the SPL & SFA tried there hardest to stop Rangers playing this season in any shape or form,we could have been in the position where we would have had to wait at least a year before we could have attended matches at our beloved Ibrox,so I say fuck the SFA,SPL get this game sold out, I don't give a toss who the hell we are playing,it's the Rangers we are going to see,we have to show Scottish football what the Rangers mean to us all. :crabflute:

I'll be over Monday for tickets. It's my mums birthday and she wants to go to the match. It's another seat taken so why not? Anyone know how to get her a birthday mention on the tannoy?

Call 0871 702 1972 (option 8) mate.

Probably...... I like to get ma ticket before a hit the pub :beer1:

aye prob a stupid question just that post above made me paranoid TO was closing at 5.45, ive never been to an evening ko before so wasnt sure.

ive rang em since and looking forward to the game now my minds at ease cannot wait

I'm absolutely gutted that I can't be there but would urge every Rangers fan that can make it along to Ibrox to do so.

It might not be an OF match or a league decider or even a big European tie but for a multitude of reasons this is undoubtedly one of the most historically significant home matches our club has ever faced.

I have little doubt that the atmosphere will be electric and we will have 45 thousand plus Bears rocking inside Ibrox at ko but if we don't get at least 40k I will be bitterly disappointed after everything we have gone through as a club and as a support this summer.