Is there anyone who sits near you at Ibrox...

TheKingObv

Yeah I know a few people who only bought season tickets to guarantee the games against the scum

Guy who sits next to my best mate pretty much only ever attends old firm games. Good for me cause every other game I just sit next to my mate instead of my normal seat but I've always thought the guy must be bloody loaded if he can afford to pay 450 quid for 2 games!

There's a couple about three rows down, always look depressed to be there, and the guy always complains and moans about the team. Genuinely don't think I've heard him say anything else. Wouldn't be surprised if they weren't back.

1344241423' post='1060302150']

I hope the cunt beside me doesn't renew he's a fanny moans the whole fucking game I've even went up to the ticket office and put a reserve on it so come the 14 if he hasn't renewed I'm buying it.

How did you manage to put a reserve on a seat, I have been trying to do this for over a month?

1344245082' post='1060302238']

Does anyone sit near you at Ibroxblush.gif

I just think it is another let's bash fellow rangers supporters, seems to becoming a common theme on here.

How did you manage to put a reserve on a seat, I have been trying to do this for over a month?

I just think it is another let's bash fellow rangers supporters, seems to becoming a common theme on here.

Just because someone is a Rangers fan doesnt mean they cant be an utter wank.