Murray's statement re EBTs

ray

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone mentioned title stripping (possibly neil doncaster) and its just snowballed since then before were even found guilty. I dont think they can prove side contracts were used if they even were. I think only boumsong said there was something dodgy about his and everyone else has been quite clear in saying it never happened. I feel a bit better knowing Charles 'Bigot Skelper' Green will have our corner during this fiasco instead of Bain etc.

Someone mentioned title stripping (possibly neil doncaster) and its just snowballed since then before were even found guilty. I dont think they can prove side contracts were used if they even were. I think only boumsong said there was something dodgy about his and everyone else has been quite clear in saying it never happened. I feel a bit better knowing Charles 'Bigot Skelper' Green will have our corner during this fiasco instead of Bain etc.

Thats the problem right there. They have all been squealing for our titles to be striped and now they are scrambling around trying to find a crime to fit the punishment.Arseholes

When we are found of no wrong doing our only crime will have being run into the ground (illegally?) by a individual that the governing body of this country were warned was not fit for purpose by senior members of the club.

They done zero due diligence and then sat as judge and jury handing out punishments.

The whole thing has been a complete stitch up. We can only hope the truth comes out before all this is a horrible distant memory.

If I didn't know the story of the last year and someone told me I wouldn't believe them.

This is the biggest fight and always has been, no one will accept title striping and that is why they are all coming out now, but what is meant by this in the statement:

"I hope that those presently in charge of Rangers show sufficient resolve when it comes to resisting this move, despite the incentives being offered to do otherwise." <cr>

can't believe anyone is hanging their hat on anything this lying bastard of a man says.someone must have told him his knighthood is in danger if the tribunal find us guilty, hence his reaction.he sure as fuck ain't doing this to give us peace of mind thats for sure.forget anything he says its all fuckin crap.

Thats the problem right there. They have all been squealing for our titles to be striped and now they are scrambling around trying to find a crime to fit the punishment.Arseholes

100% true, it's ridiculous and obsessive..

There would be rioting in the streets and the final nail in the coffin for Scottish football of this was ever to happen.

It's diabolical in its entirety.

Makes you sick that this country is being run by republicans with an agenda.

This is the biggest fight and always has been, no one will accept title striping and that is why they are all coming out now, but what is meant by this in the statement:

"I hope that those presently in charge of Rangers show sufficient resolve when it comes to resisting this move, despite the incentives being offered to do otherwise." <cr>

More Fines

100% true, it's ridiculous and obsessive..

There would be rioting in the streets and the final nail in the coffin for Scottish football of this was ever to happen.

It's diabolical in its entirety.

Makes you sick that this country is being run by republicans with an agenda.

Dont worry they cunts are good at carrying coffins .

A bunch of murdering Bastards who would stop at nothing to see our Soldiers dead.

Fuck their Republic.

We all know who the only club that will benefit from title stripping, so let's not beat about the bush now.

They are behind this call for title stripping but strangly nothing is getting put forward in the media regarding penn state?. Where are Penn states titles? Why have they been stripped of there titles? We know the answers but do the Scottish media publish this, the answer is no , because they don't want to dig up old news and inflict negative publicity to a certain club.

We have not been found guilty of anything , can they say the same.

The media in this country are biast towards them and it is the media that is driving this title stripping nonsense.

If DM sticks to his word and fights our corner we will have no problem as long as we are treated in a level playing field, that is the sad part of our game. There is no longer a level playing field that treats every club equally. :mad:

charlie will accept anything they throw at him to protect "his" investment, high fives and clapping like a fukin seal ain't gonna change charlie's MO.