New Friends

Falcoholic

Walking along Govan Road last night heading to the game and was stopped and asked directions to Ibrox by a middle aged gent and his lady companion.

Walking along the road with them and having a wee bit of a blether turns out they are from the Sunderland and regular attendees at the Stadium of Light. They had never been to Ibrox before, never really followed Rangers either and were looking forward to the game.

What he told me was that the two of them were going to be coming to Ibrox as often as possible to support the club in the hour of need. He then went on a wee rant about how such a great club should never have been so badly mismanaged to find itself in the circumstances we find ourselves in today, those responsible should be made to pay, heads should roll, disgusting etc. And particularly how awfully we have been treated by the powers that be in Scottish Football, other clubs and of course, not forgetting, the media.I pointed him here for more information.

So Mr and Mrs Sunderland Supporter, I apologise for not catching your names last night but I truly hope you thoroughly enjoyed the game, the atmosphere and your first Ibrox experience.

I was extremely humbled by your attitude towards our cause and our team and it has helped restore some of my faith in the human race.

I hope that I meet you again Mr and Mrs Sunderland. The pleasure was all mine.

(tu)

Walking along Govan Road last night heading to the game and was stopped and asked directions to Ibrox by a middle aged gent and his lady companion.

Walking along the road with them and having a wee bit of a blether turns out they are from the Sunderland and regular attendees at the Stadium of Light. They had never been to Ibrox before, never really followed Rangers either and were looking forward to the game.

What he told me was that the two of them were going to be coming to Ibrox as often as possible to support the club in the hour of need. He then went on a wee rant about how such a great club should never have been so badly mismanaged to find itself in the circumstances we find ourselves in today, those responsible should be made to pay, heads should roll, disgusting etc. And particularly how awfully we have been treated by the powers that be in Scottish Football, other clubs and of course, not forgetting, the media. he slated Charles Green and asked to see the deeds, I pointed him here for more information.

So Mr and Mrs Sunderland Supporter, I apologise for not catching your names last night but I truly hope you thoroughly enjoyed the game, the atmosphere and your first Ibrox experience.

I was extremely humbled by your attitude towards our cause and our team and it has helped restore some of my faith in the human race.

I hope that I meet you again Mr and Mrs Sunderland. The pleasure was all mine.

(tu)

Did the geezer have a black mustache and a trilby hat on mate? . . . . . . i think you've met bomber and his missus :lol: