Season Ticket Payment

Gaz92

Still nothing here...my Dad called as im currently on holiday and was told payment would be processed Friday so expected it off by Tuesday! Nowt!

I'm just hoping it's all been activated as I don't want to lose my seat! :( can only deal with it properly when back too!

Not had any payments taken off yet, but did log onto the online ticket site, went to the secondary ticketing section and my seat for the East Stirling game was available to give away for secondary tickets. This has led me to believe my ST will be fine for the weekend. :21:

thats a good shout mate, was starting to panic myself as still no money been taken out, but the secondary ticket option has the east stirling game

booked in my name and seat, can relax a bit now.....00000042.gif

Logged in and my seat for the East Stirling match is available to give back to Rangers through Secondary Ticketing. Does this mean they've processed my renewal and my card is active for Saturday? It's strange they haven't taken the payment at the same time though..... :dry:

Logged in and my seat for the East Stirling match is available to give back to Rangers through Secondary Ticketing. Does this mean they've processed my renewal and my card is active for Saturday? It's strange they haven't taken the payment at the same time though..... :dry:

thats the way im taking it mate, as i said in the post above