Season Ticket Payment

Gaz92

Same with me, but when I was going to east fife I got them to check, they said it was activated for this season no money has come out of my account either, strange one but I phoned them aswell just to make sure, got told it was activated again. So I guess they must be a back log or some shit in taking the money off people.

I had my ST renewed and payment taken 2nd August

But my son's payment has not been taken yet

both were submitted at the same time

phoned ticket office this morning said his ST was validated on the same day

they have had a few ST holders querying why payment has not been taken??????????

Just a quick question... have those who renewed their season ticket at some point last week had their money taken out their account yet?

No, nothing has been taken yet from my account. Waiting till Wed then i'm going to take a drive down to Ibrox to make sure my seat is fine for Saturday 00000042.gif

Not had any payments taken off yet, but did log onto the online ticket site, went to the secondary ticketing section and my seat for the East Stirling game was available to give away for secondary tickets. This has led me to believe my ST will be fine for the weekend. :21:

My money has been taken from my Account.

Can someone confirm that the Smart Card will have been activated to allow access at the turnstyles - as in previous seasons?

Thank you - in advance.

My money has been taken from my Account.

Can someone confirm that the Smart Card will have been activated to allow access at the turnstyles - as in previous seasons?

Thank you - in advance.

i would take that pretty much as a certainty mate,