Youwin.com

mcpherson888

Opened up an account about a week ago.

Won £100, only thing I cannot find my card on the withdrawals page.

They aren't answering emails either.

Anyone else used this site?

Never heard of it!!

Will check it out for you (tu)

Looks ok,but l have found those based in Malta do everything to avoid paying out.

What l did in the past was bet/lay the same bet til l lost on their site and won on betfair (tu)

You need to be able to cover the funds in betfair tho (tu)

If you want an example let me know.

Good luck :uk:

They are a fucking sham.

I opened an account, deposited £25, won £150 on the football and withdrew it. The next day I got my free bet for joining up (£25) stuck it on a random game and won £36. Ended up losing the £36 but wasn't giving a fuck because I was up anyway.

This all happened on the weekend, then on the Monday I got an e-mail saying that my withdrawal request had been rejected because I was trying to withdraw 'bonus funds'. After days of arguing on the live chat - and basically going round and round in circles they allowed me to withdraw £89. £150 - my £25 free bet - the £36 I won off the free bet! Try and work that one out :wanker:

A fucking joke of a website, I'd urge anyone to stay well clear.

Got a email from them saying I have to withdraw using the same card I deposited with. The funny thing is I deposited with visa electron and they are saying it is a mastercard. Website seems so suspect. And if anyone knows the terms and conditions of the free bet then I would like to know. I can't make head nor tale of it.

Got a email from them saying I have to withdraw using the same card I deposited with. The funny thing is I deposited with visa electron and they are saying it is a mastercard. Website seems so suspect. And if anyone knows the terms and conditions of the free bet then I would like to know. I can't make head nor tale of it.

Honestly mate, they might give you a free bet, but I will guarantee that if you win anything from it they wont let you withdraw it. Its a joke.

youwin are a reputable company. I beleive they took over a company when I was working for a bookmaker in Malta a few years back and are becoming bigger by the week.

Whitey126- You maybe didnt adhere to the terms of the promotion,so they didnt pay. :anguish:

You worked there? Seems about right, because you sound exactly like the knobjockys on the live chat