Falkirk game on Tuesday on TV?

Is Rangers tv allowed to show live games yet ?

Says next match on Rangers tv 7.45 tonight crabflute.gif

TODAY'S MATCH WILL BE AVAILABLE ON DEMAND FROM MIDNIGHT (UK/ROI), 8PM TODAY'S MATCH WILL BE AVAILABLE ON DEMAND FROM MIDNIGHT (UK/ROI), 8PM OVERSEAS

We are sorry for the inconvenience but we are unable to confirm match coverage at this time. Please follow our twitter or facebook accounts for up-to-date news or visit rangers.co.uk

Source

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone wants to pay the £5 for the Falkirk game and is from the UK. Google 'Unblock Us' you get a weeks free trial and it tricks websites into believing your from the states using a proxy. Should be able to watch the stream that way.

Fuck paying £5 to Falkirk.

If there are cameras at the game then there will be a stream from somewhere I am sure.

No Champions league on the same night.. No other live football can be shown it won't even be on radio. As that manky mob are playing.

Maybe someone can correct me, but on 27th March 2012 wasn't Sunderland v Everton FA Cup tie shown on Sky when Benfica v Chelsea was on as well? I've had a wee dig and looks like it was. I think it's maybe frowned upon by UEFA but not necessarily disallowed. Surely they can't dictate what games a TV company broadcasts? That would be classed as censoring the media?

No Champions league on the same night.. No other live football can be shown it won't even be on radio. As that manky mob are playing.

that used to be the case mate, but look at last season when it was only Chelsea left in the competition.

On the nights when no english teams were playing sky sports showed live epl games