UB&TBO plz read

if theres a big waiting list for TBO and UB , why cant the group start taking over bf2 then 3 etc... im sure if the guys who head these groups let green etc see how big the waiting lists are theyd get summit sorted . yesterday i was wishing i was in there with u guys like hundreds if not more bears who think the same but cant get into bf1 because its full.

I was in BF1 for the game, but not actual BF1, like the first half of the second second but it's still called BF1 before becoming BF2 like 10/11seats into the row.

Amazin atmosphere. BF2 (just inside it) for the East Fife game and just inside BF1 for yesterday's game. Same again on the 28th crabflute.gif

Can't you just go in near them and cheer with them? I'm sure they'd say the same.

But this is what the Blue order and the UBs should be looking at making the section bigger. It would look alot better if it turned out to be that whole tier with flags and banners.

And with the whole tier doing the bouncy and the Ally McCoist thing were they all point at each other.

:uk:

Can't you just go in near them and cheer with them? I'm sure they'd say the same.

sitting near them is fine mate but theres still alot of ppl in bf2 that wont join in. if we had bf2 and bf1 as a whole group bouncing and singing together it would be amazing. theres a shit load of ppl who want to be in bf1 but cant get in our even get a reply from the UB/TBO

I was in BF1 for the game, but not actual BF1, like the first half of the second second but it's still called BF1 before becoming BF2 like 10/11seats into the row.

Amazin atmosphere. BF2 (just inside it) for the East Fife game and just inside BF1 for yesterday's game. Same again on the 28th crabflute.gif

i was confused with that too. i had BF2 on my ticket but it looked like i was in the 3rd section along :lol:

i was confused with that too. i had BF2 on my ticket but it looked like i was in the 3rd section along :lol:

Aye it's confusing man. For the EF game I clicked BF2 and the last seat to the left (BF1 side) presuming it was an aisle seat and we'd be right next to BF1 but naw right in the middle of the second section (start of BF2) :lol::anguish:

But this is what the Blue order and the UBs should be looking at making the section bigger. It would look alot better if it turned out to be that whole tier with flags and banners.

And with the whole tier doing the bouncy and the Ally McCoist thing were they all point at each other.

:uk:

mate see if gradually they took over bf1,2,3,4,5 ibrox would be amazing every single game. and if the UB&TBO put the idea to green/ally. theres no doubt they would be up for helping the groups do this

A good few season ticket holders in BF2. You can't just make them move to accomodate another fans group. That's the reason TBO and UB are in BF1 in the first place.

Why? They had to shift when the beggars came to ibrox

Anyway back on topic, I would like to see them merge and expand if truth be told

A good few season ticket holders in BF2. You can't just make them move to accomodate another fans group. That's the reason TBO and UB are in BF1 in the first place.

yes obviously kev but atleast ask the bf2 guys would they want this. the old saying if you dont ask you wont get. if the majority say no then it dosent happen and it stays as it is........ if they are up for it then brilliant

Jebus and George won't like this.

I was in BF2 for the East Fife game and there were a couple of old guys there who were getting annoyed with folk standing up and me and my family singing along with BF1.

For me the atmosphere is really important and the UB and TBO do a wonderful job, the more the merrier I say.

However the old boys and those who just want to watch the match need to be considered. The corner areas have less season ticket holders in them (BF1 aside) and if these areas were occupied by those wishing to sing all game it would certainly improve the atmosphere overall. :crabflute:

Just a thought

i just think its a real pity when we have a chance to make a real big singing section and shit loads of ppl willing and desperately trying to join and its not being acted on.

There's no reason people dont join the next section and make as much noise. Bring a flag, make a 2 stick, make as much noise as BF1.

Not in your seat though. You bought your ticket in the knowledge that you get moved two games a season. I also think non-Old Firm STs were available.

You were given a ticket for the GWC.

But on the point of moving ST holders, I think Rangers would do it.

As long as they kept the same people together and they stayed in the same price band it would be okay. I dare say a few wouldn't actually want to move.