The Players Who Walked Away: Traitors? Or History Makers?

DarcheVinny

Just reminds me of the good times they gave us

Then when the dust settles its sad how they fucked off

Tarnished

Sorry man, that save was fuckin unbelievable, and it won us the league,talk about fuckin pressure for both of them. if he scores they are champions,if shagger saves it we are still in it, but will need 1 diddy team to take a point off them,still only a fuckin gnats in hells chance of being champions.

what a fuckin save!the football we played in the last 6 games was the best football for consecutive games

i have ever seen Rangers play, and the 7 min destruction of killie was just fuckin clinical!

Would have all meant nothing though without ICT, fuckin tension in my house when ict went 2-0 up.the mhanks put them under so much pressure in last 3 mins i thought i was havin a coronary. jelavic, naismith, davis, lafferty played out of their skin every game in the run in, shagger made no mistakes. have to say that was one of my all time Rangers teams.why you fuckin greedy bastards,you could have left as heroes if you werent so fuckin greedy and selfish. now you are fuckin hated for what you did?

Us poor bassas who pay to watch you thought you all felt the same as us about Rangers, one day watch the dvd of that game particularly the first 7 mins and look at our faces when we are celebrating your goals.we followed you fuckin every where you greedy bastards, we wished we were you and you were us.

Thanks for the memories before you became treacherous bassas

Greedy cunts

No Surrender

Rab

God Save Our Queen

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I suppose it's easier for someone McCulloch's age to stay than it is for the likes of Davis or Naismith ... although if they had been bears they would have transferred to the newco and let us get a fee for them before they went

It has absolutely fuck all to do with ages, or whether or not they wanted to play in the 3rd division. All of them said that as far as they we're concerned the Rangers that they knew was Dead... that was the worse part, they fucking took the money, which is unforgivable, but to then turn around and say the Rangers and all the past history is dead, was way beyond forgiveness. I will never forgive them.

Sorry man, that save was fuckin unbelievable, and it won us the league,talk about fuckin pressure for both of them. if he scores they are champions,if shagger saves it we are still in it, but will need 1 diddy team to take a point off them,still only a fuckin gnats in hells chance of being champions.

what a fuckin save!the football we played in the last 6 games was the best football for consecutive games

i have ever seen Rangers play, and the 7 min destruction of killie was just fuckin clinical!

Would have all meant nothing though without ICT, fuckin tension in my house when ict went 2-0 up.the mhanks put them under so much pressure in last 3 mins i thought i was havin a coronary. jelavic, naismith, davis, lafferty played out of their skin every game in the run in, shagger made no mistakes. have to say that was one of my all time Rangers teams.why you fuckin greedy bastards,you could have left as heroes if you werent so fuckin greedy and selfish. now you are fuckin hated for what you did?

Us poor bassas who pay to watch you thought you all felt the same as us about Rangers, one day watch the dvd of that game particularly the first 7 mins and look at our faces when we are celebrating your goals.we followed you fuckin every where you greedy bastards, we wished we were you and you were us.

Thanks for the memories before you became treacherous bassas

Greedy cunts

No Surrender

Rab

God Save Our Queen

I agree Rab, the memories are fantastic and then straight away I think dirty bastards

Maybe it is just coz the feeling is so raw but I cant help thinking of them like the dirty wee rats they are

Sickened by watching Davis v city on Sunday

I'm afraid I can't think of these guys as worthy of our respect or our thoughts.

The issue isn't (and has never been) their desire to quit Rangers FC but, rather, the indecent haste with which they did so.

Common to evey one of these guys is the rather lame (indeed, pathetic) excuse that, 'no one talked to me - no one communicated with me', and McCabe's excuse is no different in that respect.

Were they all incapable of making contact with Green et al? Were their agents all 'shrinking violets?' Were they incapable of discussing the matter with anyone - can't they write?

The inescapable fact is that - during a time of great uncertainty, significant difficulty and near destruction for our club - they decided to quit and move on. Ok, that's fine by me. Move on by all means, but please spare us the platitudes, the pathetic justifications and the infantile excuses that you continually offer up.

To have waited a few more weeks, sought your transfer, and assisted the club with a transfer fee would have been appreciated.

But you could not wait to go - you went with indecent (and unwarranted) haste!

Mammon was, and is, your motivator. I'm utterly sick, sore and tired of the argument, "But we only have a short career.'

The fact is that most of you will earn in your 'brief' career more than the average Rangers supporter will ever see in a lifetime!

Do I respect you; do I have sympathy for you; do I think you were right? No, no and no!

You were like rats deserting the proverbial sinking ship, and no one should forget (or forgive) your mercenary, and wholly self centered, attitude.

The original article, "The Players Who Walked Away: Traitors? Or History Makers?" is well written, and the arguments contained therein, sincerely held. But I must say they are sincerely wrong.

Certainly, they do not reflect the views of tens of thousands of rangers fans who feel abandoned and cheated.

But to be fair to 'dougster 1989' he does make it clear that, "I may firmly be in the minority." Yes, you are. But you have not, as you feared, divided opinion but, simply, confirmed it.

It's amazing that people expect players to work 3/4 years on reduced wages to help out a club they have already given up large chunks of their wages to save.

Easy to lecture others on these situations but in the real world it's a hard decision to financially handicap yourself fior a number of years

Traitors and History makers, in the sense that they showed themselves up to be Greedy Money Grabbing scumbags.

If they had tuped over it would have been fine, but to use this time to cut themselves good deals while the club they claimed to be childhood supporters of makes them no better than the Filth from the beastend who hate us.

It's amazing that people expect players to work 3/4 years on reduced wages to help out a club they have already given up large chunks of their wages to save.

Easy to lecture others on these situations but in the real world it's a hard decision to financially handicap yourself fior a number of years

Do they earn wages as such? People on that pay-scale manoeuvre round all kinds of salaries and incentives all the time. I would have thought a man who claims to know as much as you do would have known that.

It's amazing that people expect players to work 3/4 years on redueced wages to help out a club they have already given up large chunks of their wages to save.

Nobody expected them to do that.

We expected them to transfer over and get us a fee.

Exactly tuping over would have been fine, instead of use it as a bargaining tool to cut contracts and run to other clubs for a juicy signing on fee.

You are aware that if you have a transfer fee your contract at the club you transfer to will be worth less than if you are a free transfer…I’m sure you are aware but I’ll remind you anyway…

At least i can explain that...something you're not capable of doing for the nonsense you just posted..... :lol:

Ah, The Last Word game? The floor is all yours. It is worth noting though, that your way of "winning" an argument is to demean either the points of others, or those who hold them. Feel free to do the same to me. As I said, you can have the last word on this.

I don't remember too many of them saying they were unable to "financially handicap" themselves for 3/4 years as their reason for leaving; I do however remember being told that my club was dead and no longer existed!

Ah, The Last Word game? The floor is all yours. It is worth noting though, that your way of "winning" an argument is to demean either the points of others, or those who hold them. Feel free to do the same to me. As I said, you can have the last word on this.

and yet still no explanation to what you meant.....

None of the players who left were on the financial breadline, I appreciate they took wage cuts, they all took it as an opportunity to renegotiate minimum release causes in there contracts.

None of the players who left were on the financial breadline, I appreciate they took wage cuts, they all took it as an opportunity to renegotiate minimum release causes in there contracts.

I bet they don't have bread line mortgages or breadline expenses either...it's a silly arguement, you are still asking guys to work on reduced rates for 3/4 years and gift money to the club they have already gifted the vast majority of there wages to for months.

Everyone on here is generous with other peoples money.

I thought it was pretty obvious David Murray fucked us over big time...seemingly not.... (tu)

Another person that can't seem to stick to the point, you want to start a thread about Sir David murray do that, i thought this was about naismith and co...try and stick to the topic, there's a good boy... (tu)

I bet they don't have bread line mortgages or breadline expenses either...it's a silly arguement, you are still asking guys to work on reduced rates for 3/4 years and gift money to the club they have already gifted the vast majority of there wages to for months.

Everyone on here is generous with other peoples money.

I did not expect them to stay as I stated in an earlier post.

They used there wage drop to negotiate a minimum release cause not helping the club but themselves.