RangersMedia Snooker Society

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My highest break's 9....

So is MisterC's!

My highest last night was a whopping 11, three times. When I was a 17 year old, I managed to bust out 35 one time...haven't gotten above 20 for years though :(

I guess we're all at the same level, unless SVT comes out with a highest break to embarrass us all...

So is MisterC's!

My highest last night was a whopping 11, three times. When I was a 17 year old, I managed to bust out 35 one time...haven't gotten above 20 for years though :(

I guess we're all at the same level, unless SVT comes out with a highest break to embarrass us all...

My highest last night was 4 :lol:

35 is decent.

I'll join, love a game of snooker. I used to play a bit a few years ago, only played twice in about four years though. When I was playing 3-4 times a week I had an 84 break once. I think my second highest was fifty-something, was scoring in the thirties fairly regularly :)

Now I'd be lucky to get into the teens :disappointment:

I'll join, love a game of snooker. I used to play a bit a few years ago, only played twice in about four years though. When I was playing 3-4 times a week I had an 84 break once. I think my second highest was fifty-something, was scoring in the thirties fairly regularly :)

Nae bother Ronnie

Do you suggest hiring a helicopter to get us out to the rig to play?

My highest break when I was 11 or 12 was 42 now I get the odd 18-30 but very rarely!

But I wouldnae mind a wee game

Do you suggest hiring a helicopter to get us out to the rig to play?

My highest break when I was 11 or 12 was 42 now I get the odd 18-30 but very rarely!

But I wouldnae mind a wee game

Yeah, a helicopter would be best, shouldn't cost more than a few tens of thousands of pounds (tu)