tuncay - rumour?

deanzo1690

Okay, let's clarify something.

Frankie has not said he's coming. Frankie has said he's heard there's a rumour going about. He is not a source. I'll show you the exact Tweet.

He is saying that there are rumours, not that he's heard anything.

He has said that he heard from one source and was waiting to hear from another regarding it! But was still taking it with a pinch of salt

I just think this thread was set up for "Frankie talks a load of shite" type replies should Tuncay not sign (which he probably won't)!

As I say mate Frankie is someone who doesn't mind getting it wrong! There was a 10 page thread yday about some SPL player and the OP refuses to name him! Yet Frankie fires out Tuncay which is pretty unbelievable :lol: but he shares his info anyway

Wtf Tuncay is amazing or at least used to be not seen much of him since he was at Fulham and tbf he didnt get much game time there.

Would be amazing if we pull this off.

I'd imagine it would have been hard for him to get any game time at Fulham since he's never played for them :sherlock: