Unacceptable

govanbeer

sorry guys probs gett called all sorts but todays performance was the most embarrassing and shocken in my time as a supporter. Questions MUST be asked of McCoist and also every single player who puts on a Rangers shirt, This is not sfl 1 sfl 2 but ffs sfl 3 partime football players who work all week and proberly 1 or 2 doing a night shift in Asda the night, so angry at today team and staff need to get a grip pronto

Now if you could spell 'unacceptable' that would make this thread more acceptable.

Or, if you made your post in one of the 20 threads that are along the same theme rather than make another one, that would be even more acceptable.

Now if you could spell 'unacceptable' that would make this thread more acceptable.

Or, if you made your post in one of the 20 threads that are along the same theme rather than make another one, that would be even more acceptable.

Been out of school to long and have had a couple :beer1:

sorry guys probs gett called all sorts but todays performance was the most embarrassing and shocken in my time as a supporter. Questions MUST be asked of McCoist and also every single player who puts on a Rangers shirt, This is not sfl 1 sfl 2 but ffs sfl 3 partime football players who work all week and proberly 1 or 2 doing a night shift in Asda the night, so angry at today team and staff need to get a grip pronto

An away draw?

I'll take the point thanks.

PS I think many people are doing a great disservice to these Div 3 Players with all this nightshift, plumbers and £20 a week stuff. There's not a lot between the different divisions, and as Walter showed us, team-spirit and teamwork is far more important than individual skill.

Were you really supposed to be Govanbear, but couldn't spell that either?

who are you to tell any1 whats acceptable on this! he wants to make a new thread he can. these posts are just as shite

An away draw?

I'll take the point thanks.

PS I think many people are doing a great disservice to these Div 3 Players with all this nightshift, plumbers and £20 a week stuff. There's not a lot between the different divisions, and as Walter showed us, team-spirit and teamwork is far more important than individual skill.

Were Rangers ffs you are happy with a draw at berwick sorry thats just not good enough amazed you think that

Were Rangers ffs you are happy with a draw at berwick sorry thats just not good enough amazed you think that

Unbeaten in the league :21:

Last year's div 3 champs (Alloa) lost 1 game at home and drew 4 games at home. They lost 4 away games and drew 4 away games. Total points: 77 out of a possible 108.

That's our benchmark.

Edit: got my figures wrong, now fixed.