Charity game

andymcg1986

To raise funds for rangers what about organising a game on here against a 3rd division team and then we can see how easy it is or how hard it is, maybe get a few trials set up and see how good a team we could get! I could honestly play in division 3 nae bother and I bet there is a few others on here would be a laugh and probably a good earner!

To raise funds for rangers what about organising a game on here against a 3rd division team and then we can see how easy it is or how hard it is, maybe get a few trials set up and see how good a team we could get! I could honestly play in division 3 nae bother and I bet there is a few others on here would be a laugh and probably a good earner!

Actually not a bad idea00000042.gif could be a couple of players from this idea.

Fuck sake, International players are struggling in the 3rd division yet you could play in it no bother? :lol:

If that's the case, why aren't you?

Fuck sake, International players are struggling in the 3rd division yet you could play in it no bother? :lol:

If that's the case, why aren't you?

I make about ten times more cash a week working in my job and I work away two weeks of the month! Most junior players could play division 3 but get more money playing junior

Third division is about the same standard as the best junior leagues, although the top junior sides probably would hold their own in the second division.

It's not as bad as you think, everybody in it is a good footballer when compared to Joe Average. Although there are a handful of players in our Sunday league who probably could step up to Division 3 level (but for whatever reason choose to stay amateur), then again they are the very best players in the whole league set up.

If you can play in Division 3, you're still a pretty good footballer. Unless you think you could get a game with one of the better junior sides, you probably aren't a Division 3 standard player.

True mate most of the guys I played with in youth football range from div 3 Scotland to 1st div! Few in lower leagues in england and 1 in oz! I hadent kicked a Baw in a year but played 5,s weeks ago with two airdrie players and I think I more than held my own against the 1 in the opposite team! I tried my hardest though as I had a point to prove to myself! It's not always about weather your good enough fitness plays a big part in today's game aswell. I've seen a lot of bad footballers over the years who are wank at football

Nah lets just play barca. Ad fancy my chances against that wee guy messi. A played football once against an argy at 7s and a done ok. So i thnk i could man mark messi easily. Wouldnt want 2 sign for barca though because my im used to this rainy weather over here. Anyone else got any charity matches they want to play in since the orignal poster can get these games set up

Nah lets just play barca. Ad fancy my chances against that wee guy messi. A played football once against an argy at 7s and a done ok. So i thnk i could man mark messi easily. Wouldnt want 2 sign for barca though because my im used to this rainy weather over here. Anyone else got any charity matches they want to play in since the orignal poster can get these games set up

Zzzzzzz cock

Lets not fall out before our big games. We need to work as a team. Am sure ur 5 aside football abilty will help u out when we step up to 11s.

I know I'll need to get back into 11's get my match practice up I'm on the treadmill as wee message getting a bit of cardio done!

I played against Ross McCormack at 5s and got motm 4 years ago! :cheers:

So am gonnae phone up Neil Warnock and see if he'll give me a trial :D

What are you trying to say? That we should have a trial, and play a 3rd div team then if we do well we should get a chance for Rangers?...

I played against Ross McCormack at 5s and got motm 4 years ago! :cheers:

So am gonnae phone up Neil Warnock and see if he'll give me a trial :D

What are you trying to say? That we should have a trial, and play a 3rd div team then if we do well we should get a chance for Rangers?...

Merely have a game for a laugh see how hard or easy it actually is!

Merely have a game for a laugh see how hard or easy it actually is!

I dont think we as fans are in any doubt that a team of amatuers would get destroyed against most top junior sides never mind 3rd div.

The problem is, it shouldnt be hard in the slightest for international players who train full time, in world class facilities!!

So when fans talk about it being a pub league, then it is when you compare it too Rangers class.

Say this trial game we got pumped 8-1, are we then gonna go "oh aye theyre top quality, I can see why Rangers would struggle against teams like this...