Rangers Unite ...

bear86

Ha you said you were just enjoying chatting about football again

I then replied calling you a dafty, implying that I thought you were daft for caring about the football side of matters. This was the joke as I think we should be discussing the footballing side of things.

Thats about it. I don't think I could give all that much more information

sorry mate,got you now doh

like i said,it's been a long day.

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Rangers Unite is just trying to dilute and weaken the outstanding work of the RST. At a time when we are finally back concentrating on football again they reappear with bizarre ramblings. I think everybody, and I include all supporter groups should take a back seat for next few months. Lets see how the Green consortium shapes up and take it from there. For the time being, silence is golden.

Is this the same Rangers United that wanted people to pay money up, then not pay money up, then just let them know how much we would pay up and then they would see about where it goes blah blah blah . . . . .

I'm also sure the lad got a bit 'arsey' with any bears asking questions regarding 'who they were' :rolleyes:

I was there from the start and have been involved in a lot of what Unite has been trying to do. Granted I am not as involved as I used to be. But I think it's very unfair of you to produce such flippant criticism. We never asked for money, we tried to make in roads to get a viable ownership scheme off the ground when the club was on it's knees. I don't see what was wrong with that?

We never wanted to go public with our identitys because we didn't want to be viewed as a bunch of 'dingwalls' but whenever asked or doubts were raised information was provided.

But apart from

- buying the club

- signing players

- winding up anyone in Scottish football not a fan of rangers

- standing with the fans

- getting us a better merchandise deal than we had before

- getting us business people with credible backgrounds involved in the club

What has Charles green ever done for us?

But apart from

- buying the club

- signing players

- winding up anyone in Scottish football not a fan of rangers

- standing with the fans

- getting us a better merchandise deal than we had before

- getting us business people with credible backgrounds involved in the club

What has Charles green ever done for us?

:lol:(tu)

Rangers Unite is just trying to dilute and weaken the outstanding work of the RST. .

I actually laughed out loud at that - are they still advocating a boycott of season tickets

"starve him out, starve him out"

I hope to fuck Green is not giving any credence to the few dozen who make up the RST

I was there from the start and have been involved in a lot of what Unite has been trying to do. Granted I am not as involved as I used to be. But I think it's very unfair of you to produce such flippant criticism. We never asked for money, we tried to make in roads to get a viable ownership scheme off the ground when the club was on it's knees. I don't see what was wrong with that?

We never wanted to go public with our identitys because we didn't want to be viewed as a bunch of 'dingwalls' but whenever asked or doubts were raised information was provided.

Flippant criticism <cr> <cr> <cr>

where you actually about when that lad named 'Rangers Unite' was 'on one'?

I actually laughed out loud at that - are they still advocating a boycott of season tickets

I hope to fuck Green is not giving any credence to the few dozen who make up the RST

12-1400 mate. I assume you are making reference to the season ticket statement? read it again mate, without blinkers on.

The RST jumped on the bandwagon when they realised no-one was listening to them.

think the most of the rangers unite statement is unachievable but from what ive seen rangers unite have been a credit to the

club and always had the best interest of rangers at heart

Oh so 'Rangers unite' were formed because of a grievance? Slightly ironic.

Flippant criticism <cr> <cr> <cr>

where you actually about when that lad named 'Rangers Unite' was 'on one'?

Yes. Like I said was involved from the start. If you could find me where he asks people for money I'll gladly hold my hands up and apologise.

I am not involved any more and you are entitled to your opinion. I just think your criticism is not justified.

12-1400 mate. I assume you are making reference to the season ticket statement? read it again mate, without blinkers on.

12-1400 at £10 a head plus almost £100k of punters money for shares

What a healthy bank account they must have

What exactly do you get for your tenner?

A membership card? A newsletter? Regular meetings? Discount in a variety of shops?

We are talking about the people who wanted to starve green out - he should have nothing to do with them

12-1400 at £10 a head plus almost £100k of punters money for shares

What a healthy bank account they must have

What exactly do you get for your tenner?

A membership card? A newsletter? Regular meetings? Discount in a variety of shops?

We are talking about the people who wanted to starve green out - he should have nothing to do with them

Some rocks for the stoning, apparently Charles green said that he had a dinner so good it was good enough for Jehovah, so we're stoning him a 12

'we didn't want to be viewed as a bunch of 'dingwalls''

Rather immature comment and unnecessary. It suggests you have a grievance with the RST which further highlights your determination to separate rather than 'unite'.

Seperating would be more like banning the naming of other fan groups on their pet website

Yes. Like I said was involved from the start. If you could find me where he asks people for money I'll gladly hold my hands up and apologise.

I am not involved any more and you are entitled to your opinion. I just think your criticism is not justified.

That's the whole point mate, the lad came on asking everyone to get involved and 'donations' were mentioned and then he was all over the place trying to give facts and information before he just got pissed off.

I'm not for one minute saying his intentions were wrong but don't get arsey when you ask for people to get involved and mention 'donations' but can't tell anyone were the 'donations' go or who looks after them . . . . that is all.

Anyway now is not the time for any of this IMO.