Did you know...

Gaz92

We've sold about 15,000 more season tickets than AC Milan, who've only sold less than 20,000 after selling their best players.

The loyalty of our fans is really put into context when you look at fans of other clubs who have European football to look forward to, that can't even compare with our sales.

It's all about the Rangers.

:21:

Italian football isn't really a great comparison for season tickets as they show every single game on TV so attendances are never great. They have very decent TV money which helps with dwindling attendances. Inter and AC are currently going through massive cost cutting exercises too currently which aren't proving to be massively popular as they're both desperately trying to shift anyone on decent money.

Italian football isn't really a great comparison for season tickets as they show every single game on TV so attendances are never great. They have very decent TV money which helps with dwindling attendances. Inter and AC are currently going through massive cost cutting exercises too currently which aren't proving to be massively popular as they're both desperately trying to shift anyone on decent money.

i think it's a big deal when yer down 50K season tickets over 20 years . . .

It should be, when they're in a bigger stadium, with European football and are supposedly one of the biggest clubs in the world.

Cutting costs down is no excuses either, our squad has been completely demolished, and just about every player worth any sort of money is gone.

Seems like either Milan have a lot of spoiled glory hunter fans or perhaps the Italian economy is not doing so well.It is probably a bit of both,I think this is sad as although I am not a fan of A.C Milan they are a huge club with tradition.Milan legends also did us a turn so I do not like to see fans abandon their team but in saying that the one's that have abandoned A.C don't deserve their team.