Templeton, Bell, Larsson and Fink

FORZA PAPAC

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've made the mistake a few times of looking on youtube for a highlight video of a potential signing - big mistake.

If I played 100 matches and filmed them I could probably edit it down to a 30 second clip that would make me look "not shite" but it would be far from accurate :lol:

I would have gone for Lasley on a two year deal - he would do a job for us in the lower leagues.

Apparently Motherwell are completely skint so a ludicrous offer may be accepted.

They're making out as if they've got nothing, but they will reject bids for Humphrey and they've bought Ryan Stevenson from Ipswich.

Also heard Ryan Stevenson was close to having his Ipswich contract terminated so he could sign for one of the SPL teams. Could be worth a look at if Templeton failed?

Just said that in the suggestion thread.

Decent goal threat, good physical presence, good experience & versatile too.

Some people fail to realise these days that 99% of footballers do not care who they supported as a boy when it comes to tripling your basic salary if it meant signing for their rivals.

In deed, I am surprised people cant see that sometimes players are being 'professional' and then again you do get the ones there for the money of course :D

Im sure mad vlad has said he won't put in anymore money into hearts and that hearts wouold have to sell players to buy players and fund itself that way, he's been trying to sell the club for years. I reckon hearts could sell as they have wingers already, maybe the money for templeton by us would go straight into a player who plays a position they need strengthening or into managing the clubs bills etc. They could sell.

I reckon they would sell, but probably for closed to £500K-£750K.

If I recall correctly, he was in and out of their side last year, doesn't have the best injury record and also is in the final year of his contract.

He's not the worldbeating SPL star player that some are saying he is, but we have been crying out for a direct winger since the Neil McCann days. I think he'd be a terrific signing for us if we have the cash.

Daniel Larssons agent was quoted in todays paper as saying his client was in discussions with teams from 2 'major leagues' and 'why would he go the SD3, its crazy'.

And you believe that, that very same paper said that Everton would buy Mckay too .. angry.gif

Someone said stella was away aswell but he's not he's still there. McCoist said fink would be offered a deal so unless he's rejected that then he won't be away.

However, Aussie striker Francesco Stella, 21, is likely to be offered a deal to sign on a free from Siena.

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision3/4513288/Now-Coisty-wants-McGowan.html#ixzz254x4X1vA