Minor league football team

CHAMPS4LIFE

Describes Gers fans as fuming and humiliated at a usopen tennis app that put in Andy Murrys bio he was once offered to play for the minor league team the Glasgow Rangers... Is anyone pissed off or hurt by this!? We are in the minor(lower) leagues making us a minor league team, so it's pretty factual if you ask me .

Describes Gers fans as fuming and humiliated at a usopen tennis app that put in Andy Murrys bio he was once offered to play for the minor league team the Glasgow Rangers... Is anyone pissed off or hurt by this!? We are in the minor(lower) leagues making us a minor league team!?

Hurt? Nah! I am a piss-taker myself.

Time for some of us to grow a pair.

Come on, if it was Them we would be doing it as well.

Onwards and Upwards. :21:

I am sure there are plenty that will take offence - meanwhile I prefer we keep on punching above our weight and beat the big boys from the first division tonight - just like we did two weeks ago - Rangers the giant killers from SPL3! :pipe:

It's pretty funny considering they probably didn't actually ask one fan before writing we are humiliated ha I was actually more interested at the fact he was offered a trial back in the day it's something I didn't know lol

That's just totally fucked ma weeekend so it is :anguish: