Squad strenth

BroomloanBear

I think everyone should calm down about signings. Templeton is an outstanding buy and we easily have enough players to see us through the transfer ban. Its part time teams we are playing hear. Mccoist will see us through, Guaranteed :) WATP

Certainly hope so but our CHs? Good enough? Think attackwise we are fine.

I think everyone should calm down about signings. Templeton is an outstanding buy and we easily have enough players to see us through the transfer ban. Its part time teams we are playing hear. Mccoist will see us through, Guaranteed :) WATP

it was McCoist that was saying he needed 5/6 guys in have we got enuff cover for injurys

Certainly hope so but our CHs? Good enough? Think attackwise we are fine.

A player with 100 odd games in Serie A, an under 20 World Cup Winner with France, very highly rated under 21 internationalists in Perry and Hegarty.

Not to mention our former under 21 Greek international who can also play CH, and Lee McCulloch could even slot in there if things are bad with injuries etc.

It seems good enough to me.

couldn't agree more, Im really struggling to see why anyone would worry about our squad in the third division.....over 38 games we will scoosh it

It was only Thursday night he was saying it and a would take is word for it seeing he is the manager and knows what he needs

Its just one big game of poker teeto, you dont have to be manager of Rangers to know our squad is more than strong enough. We have a team good enough for the SPL, the 3rd division holds no fears

Anyone know about details of the transfer ban ? Is it a transfer ban or a registration ban ? Ban on loans ? Trialists ?

Free agents ? Just was hoping to get more players in like some Newcastle youngsters on loan. Not against the players we

have . Just worried about injuries in this division. Especially with the way these teams play and the refs not protecting

players health.

Anyone know about details of the transfer ban ? Is it a transfer ban or a registration ban ? Ban on loans ? Trialists ?

Free agents ? Just was hoping to get more players in like some Newcastle youngsters on loan. Not against the players we

have . Just worried about injuries in this division. Especially with the way these teams play and the refs not protecting

players health.

Registration ban apart from under 18s.

Not sure how that works with the SFL trialists rule to be honest.

Registration ban apart from under 18s.

Not sure how that works with the SFL trialists rule to be honest.

Thks. Was trying to read thru those wonderful documents on the SFA last night.

Couldnt find much usefulness there. Dont seem to find details on the illegal

"transfer ban". So as far as U18's go , its time to really scout the kids on the

reserve and youth teams. Im sure there could be some gems there.

Like I said , just worried about possible injuries with these refs at this level.

My thoughts exactly. Look what we did to Falkirk

McCoist isn't talking about winning the league he's looking towards the cups ie the league and the Scottish cup. And playing against SPL teams.

I think people are forgetting about these cups and just thinking about the league and the ramsdens cup.

I want to win the league cup and the Scottish cup more than ever.

I'm sure McCoist and charles Green are thinking the same.

McCoist isn't talking about winning the league he's looking towards the cups ie the league and the Scottish cup. And playing against SPL teams.

I think people are forgetting about these cups and just thinking about the league and the ramsdens cup.

Agreed. These Cups are our european competitions for now. maximum effort. maximum attendance.

DITTO!!!! That MUST be our main goal, to BLOODY as many S*L noses as possible and I am confidnet we can lift some major silverware- WHEN we do THERE WILL BE MUCH REJOICING THROUGHOUT THE LAND!!!! :pipe: