Am I the only one

BEARGER

Been going to Ibrox since 1959-1960 and this is the best atmosphere I've experienced in all those years. I have heard loader, more intimidating but for "best" it is now. I have lost all interest in the SPL teams, I would not cross the road to watch ANY of them. Really enjoying the journey. WATP.

Been going to Ibrox since 1959-1960 and this is the best atmosphere I've experienced in all those years. I have heard loader, more intimidating but for "best" it is now. I have lost all interest in the SPL teams, I would not cross the road to watch ANY of them. Really enjoying the journey. WATP.

Agree mate,start of a new exciting journey for the club,huge crowds and just great to be amongst,brilliant fun atmosphere. :clap:

We are not having to listen to bile from the away support anymore and this in turn has chilled the home support . You can see people who would have maybe thought twice about bringing their families to Ibrox now coming along.

Think that day we all marched to hampden opened up a lot off eyes to how much this club still means to so many young and old from all walks off life.

The shamefull way the sfa, spl, Scottish media and diddy team have treated Rangers have only made us unite more as a support, so for that we thank you :craphead:

been going since early 50s diferent eras diferent teams diferent stadium loved the days of miller brand wilson, and the fans of today are superb. the way they have stood behind rangers. we could drink,piss, sing anything we wanted to. ive seen fans ejected for next to nothing because of the pc mob. i complement the fans this season for giving me and other auld bears great enjoyment so far.keep it up(wish i could do the bouncy

been going since early 50s diferent eras diferent teams diferent stadium loved the days of miller brand wilson, and the fans of today are superb. the way they have stood behind rangers. we could drink,piss, sing anything we wanted to. ive seen fans ejected for next to nothing because of the pc mob. i complement the fans this season for giving me and other auld bears great enjoyment so far.keep it up(wish i could do the bouncy

This. (tu)

Absolutley. Been a Rangers fan since 6, and going to Ibrox since around 1999 and this has by large and far been the most exciting/happy i have ever been about going.

I made a promise on the last day of last season that i would goto EVERY Rangers home game this season regardless of league and competition...and the way i feel now i'd go and watch them train if i knew there were 46,000 other bears there to sing and chant with.

Never have i questioned why we have the best fans in the world, but i've been pleasently surprised with how every bear this season has increased my belief.