Rangers v Queen of the South tickets - not available online?

Thommo

Was just having a look online to see when the tickets for this match went on sale and how much they would be etc. and found this:

Rangers v Queen of the South

Ramsdens Cup Quarter Final

Tuesday 18 September, Ibrox Stadium, kick-off 7.45pm

On sale to season ticket holders from Monday until Thursday - adults £13, conc £8 and kids £3

Public sale starts Thursday. Adults £15, conc £10 and kids £5. Family ticket £35 (2 adults and 2 children in Family Section only). Not available online.

Does anyone know why the tickets won't be available to buy online? <cr> Or am I reading that wrong and it actually means that they are not available online just now?

Cheers.

I agree mate. Buzzing off today's and Thursday's atmosphere, went on today to find this.

Don't think it's suitable for people who cannot commit to midweek trips to Ibrox etc to buy, although I suppose phoning is an option but we know how tough that's been so far this season.

Hope it's only an odd game with this situation. Was hoping of making all the home games this year.

Was just having a look online to see when the tickets for this match went on sale and how much they would be etc. and found this:

Does anyone know why the tickets won't be available to buy online? <cr> Or am I reading that wrong and it actually means that they are not available online just now?

Cheers.

Not sure, but it might mean that the family ticket isn't available online??

Not sure, but it might mean that the family ticket isn't available online??

I'm not sure man.

It's at the end of the whole thing, which to me seems like "bla bla bla bla bla blaaaa. Not available to buy online." is what they are saying.

Really hope not. Don't even see what the reason for this would be :anguish: