Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Albertz free kick

Edu last minute

Albertz mazy run and finish at Parkhead

Mendes

Wilkins volley

McCoists diving header and celebration at Parkhead

McCoists goal 1-0 Scottish Cup semi in '91 (I think)

Basically every time we score against those bastards its great!!

Was just thinking about past goals that we had scored against the mhanks. For me two of the best were Therns peach of strike and big berts wonder strike in the cup. Thought the mendes goal pretty good to.. Any other ones u can think of.

Just as I was opening this I was thinking Thern, also Fergusons free kick at hampden in the 3-2 final

Cooper,

Drybrough cup final.

End of.

Guy was an absolute legend....If he was around in this generation it would be no exaggeration to be comparing him with worlds best. It pains me that guys like Robben, Ribery and Nani are millionaires when the Coop (and other amazing players) played at a time where they didnt make that much out the game.

ALL OF THEM.

Earliest memory = Kai Johansson

Best Goal = Super Dryborough Cup Final

Most Emotive = DJ League Cup Final. First trophy after a 'wee dry spell'.

GIRFUY Category = Lovenkrands cup final winner. Watched it in a pub in Asia. A Taig was handing out cigars when they took the lead for the second time. Lovenkrands scoring the winner was a right GIRFUY moment.

Favourite Game = Beating the schum 5-1 at Ibrox. Ray Wilkins "a goal made in England".

Among many others I can think of alex miller at the piggery.

He receives a throw in right in front of the jungle, strides forward and leathers it into the top corner from about 35 yards.

This from a guy who would struggle to pass to a team mate if they were that far away.

Anyway it gave us our first victory at torbett towers for a good few seasons what a day out that was !

Edit :- just watched the video posted above my memories are no quite right, but no far off must have been the bottle of eldorado that was inside me :lol:

Among many others I can think of alex miller at the piggery.

He receives a throw in right in front of the jungle, strides forward and leathers it into the top corner from about 35 yards.

This from a guy who would struggle to pass to a team mate if they were that far away.

Anyway it gave us our first victory at torbett towers for a good few seasons what a day out that was !

I love the Misty eyed memories of football fans! Watch the video a few posts above, he's in the 18 yard box when he hits it!

Still, marvellous strike none the less