Brand new bear cub

The Artist

As most of you know,we lost my little Niece Olivia Downie to cancer just over two months ago.On Friday,her little Brother was born at 16:03 weighing 7 pounds named Oliver Alexander Downie.Oliver is his name after Olivia,Alexander his middle name as that was always Olivias favourite boys name.She will be looking down on him smiling and chuffed to bits and we know she will have been laughing when she he had a "tail" :lol: He has a Rangers top already :D

For those who reppd me i would just like to point out when i said i was thinking of the OP earlier it was with regards to him wanting to pump his cousin and wondering if that was why he didn't post much anymore, not some loving thing with regards to his tragic incident...

For those who reppd me i would just like to point out when i said i was thinking of the OP earlier it was with regards to him wanting to pump his cousin and wondering if that was why he didn't post much anymore, not some loving thing with regards to his tragic incident...

I never said I wanted to pump my cousin. I'd pump you though sailor :wub::hump:

Dam and here was I thinking that, even though you have a avatar of a young man that resembles Sinead O'conner, beneath that portrait of a clown lies a person with feelings ... I was wrong, your just a dick after all ....

Not really appropriate,funny or relevant to this thread.Could you not have left your "banter" to another thread or at a later time.

You'e obviously fishing for people to hate you, it really does show your mental state. :wanker: :wanker: