Today's SPL hearing

MrSifter

The side letters may be key to this and I suppose it depends what these letters contain. If it's a promise to pay money via EBT's then we broke EBT rules and, in the case that the letters do show money was promised, if the EBT portion of the players money wasn't mentioned to the SPL then we've broken SPL rules.

If there was such a thing as "side letters" the hmrc first tier tax tribunial would have finished a hell of a long time ago. keep grasping at straws declan your carefully constructed campaign to tarnish rangers is going off the rails now that you have to actually prove the allegations that have been

made.

Why don't you fuck off back to kiddyfiddlers St

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Think it's quite simple what will happen.

a) We will be found 'guilty'.

b) The SPL will 'take away' our SPL titles. or,

c) When it is time for us to be invited back to the SPL (if it still exists), they will say 'we found you guilty several years ago of 'x'... now it's time to pay up if you want back in the league.

Seriously...

They don't care about what's legal and what's not...

On Tuesday the commission started hearing submissions from parties involved on procedural matters surrounding the case, with a further session expected to take place on Wednesday.

:craphead:(tu)

http://news.stv.tv/scotland/189650-spl-commission-begins-hearing-into-rangers-use-of-ebts-to-pay-players/

Let's see how this works then?

Doncaster "bring the meeting to order, Mr Timmy lawyer what's your opening statement?"

Lawyer "Err first of all there is no one from Rangers here"

Doncaster "why is that??"

Lawyer "Well we have no juristriction as we booted them out of the SPL !"

Doncaster "who did that then ??"

Lawyer "we did, all of us, we hate them remember"

Doncaster "so how do we get the money in??"

Lawyer "we don't need them"

Receptionist "Mr Doncaster we have Hibs, Hearts (SFL3 feeder club), Aberdeen, and both Dundee's on the phone and they are all skint"

Doncaster " doh !!!! doh "

WATP :uk:

The side letters may be key to this and I suppose it depends what these letters contain. If it's a promise to pay money via EBT's then we broke EBT rules and, in the case that the letters do show money was promised, if the EBT portion of the players money wasn't mentioned to the SPL then we've broken SPL rules.

:shifty:

Then what was the case with your club then, am mean shellik.........

Have you posted anything on this MB that isn't about me.... :lol:

Did i call you a bad name before you got banned from follow follow ? You seem very angry...lighten up a bit (tu)

I left FF because it was polluted by taigs.

But you were well aware of that, because you were one of them.

I'll ask you again:

you'll be hoping for good news today, eh?

I left FF because it was polluted by taigs.

But you were well aware of that, because you were one of them.

I'll ask you again:

you'll be hoping for good news today, eh?

In other words banned by dingwall….

I'll ask you again, do you plan to contribute anything to this MB that doesn't involve following me around like a lost puppy....this MB is about Rangers…try talking about them now and again would be my first hint (since youre a newbie) thats what we do here.

Not sure what news you think anyone is waiting on...is news of procedural issues in a discredited farce of a tribunal of interest to anyone......apart from Mr Sifter of course :lol:

We're not in the SPL so the SPL can go and take a flying fuck tae themselves.

You? Maybe ye should go read Mr Green's statement. And take it in.