Gio Di Stefano

trueblueal

It's him. I've had conversations through twitter, he's posted a video of himself talking about our fiasco, and he's been on Rangerschat.

The way I see it, anyone who is willing to assist us will have my ear, nut ball or not.

I was asking as I would hate for us all to find out that it was a wind up

GIOVANNI DI STEFANO 'THE DEVILS ADVOKAT' SET TO INTERVENE IN EBT HEARING IN NOVEMBER

Giovanni Di Stefano 'The Devils Advokat' and a shareholder in Rangers Football Club PLC (in administration) is set to intervene in the hearing set out by the Scottish SPL investigating the EBT matter at Rangers Football Club.

In a strongly worded letter Di Stefano made clear that the whole matter was "wholly misconceived" and he supported the stance taken by Charles Green in refusing to recognise the SPL Commission.

The letter faxed to the SPL and the SFA states as follows:

"I refer to my previous correspondence with regard to the above and related matters. I note with some concern that the SPL has set a date for a ‘hearing’ on of Employee Benefit Trust (EBT) transactions to Rangers players from 2000 to 2011 and potential violations of SPL Rules.

I note also that your ‘commission’ has issued directions including “both Oldco and Newco” to file documents they intend to rely upon by 1st November 2012. Leaving quite aside that the Statute Limitations permits only 6 years in any civil matter it seems to me that the whole question of the SPL establishing a ‘Commission’ whilst RFC PLC is in administration is wholly misconceived.

I am a shareholder of RFC PLC and as such herein serve you my intention to be heard in pro per and make the necessary submissions without prejudice to any other rights. I require from you the specific allegations and a full set of documents that the SPL rely upon in this matter.

In the event I do not receive such or am precluded please accept this letter as a formal protocol letter for Judicial Review.

I cannot but emphasize that the establishment of a Commission in the manner prescribed is wholly misconceived. I fully support the view adopted by Charles Green Esq. on behalf of the ‘Newco’ in that his company is not, cannot, be effected in anyway by any action taken by the SPL.

The misconception and complete waste of time, resources and public image of Scottish football in my view raises the question of the SPL per se bringing the game into disrepute. It is one matter if the SPL sought a commission to investigate all clubs during the past six years but it is wholly discriminatory and prejudicial to target simply RFC PLC."

Speaking from London Di Stefano said "This is wholly absurd and clearly targeting individually one club RFC PLC. As a shareholder I will attend solely on a without prejudice basis. You really need a search party to find anything remotely contrary to the SPL rules that a whole heap of others have not done including the SPL themselves. I will ask the payments made to certain individuals at the SPL.

Its best they let sleeping dogs die their own natural death rather than try and compound matters for RFC PLC. One thing though it is certain that RFC PLC cannot be liquidated whilst these kind of proceedings are ongoing. The SPL should simply let the clubs now get on with football. All this is affecting the game and the Scottish National team."

The SPL made no comment.

I don't believe a syllable of a word that man says.

Full of hot air and big talk of what he's going to do, always after he ckecks something first.

Oddly enough he's never did a single thing he said he would. Never revealed a single thing he said he would.

Just another wannabe trying to gain on the back of the mighty Rangers.

Just asked him on twitter if was attending this EBT commission and if so to gee em hell -- just replied "for sure". Cant hurt I suppose him being there (if they let him in that is),, any shite he causes wont be directly linked to us, and any good, if any, that comes of it could help,,who knows. Win win.

Could be charles green's social hand grenade. Might at least liven it up a tad lol.

Just asked him on twitter if was attending this EBT commission and if so to gee em hell -- just replied "for sure". Cant hurt I suppose him being there (if they let him in that is),, any shite he causes wont be directly linked to us, and any good, if any, that comes of it could help,,who knows. Win win.

Could be charles green's social hand grenade. Might at least liven it up a tad lol.

Don't think that they can refuse him - he's a shareholder; apparently 1%.

One thought that occurred to me the other day is what this guy knows following his involvement in Dundee. They're one of my guesses regarding the use of EBTs.

In general I agree the man is nuts but he has the potential to be a useful nuisance

Dundee were one of the teams that admitted to the SPL they used EBT's during the amnesty, so Geo is a good guy to have in this case. am sure he will be able to shed some light on the legal advice Dundee received. hopefully it was similar advice as we were given.

If he tells anyone where he's going to be in advance in the UK there's gonna be a long line of debt collectors waiting to have a wee word.

It can hurt. People who are known liars with no credibility, like Di Stefano or Jim Park having ANYTHING to do with our club HURTS US ALL.

A man is known by the company he keeps.