Spl EBT -conflict of interests

robg58

Well, I personally have never had any issue with any of the GCL posts that I've read.

I would guess that if anything did stop me coming on here, it wouldn't be GCL, but more likely his lynch mob

Perfectly happy to side with a Bheast over the word of many Rangers fans.

Enough said for me.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, brave may not be the right word :craphead:

But offering people out for fights cos you don't like their posts is not particularly noble either.

He may be a piece of shite, that's a hard one to prove, but I still haven't seen any evidence for him being a taig. Most taigs on here get banned after a few posts.

Jake has over 2000 posts......

RitchieRich has been lurking since 2006.......

GCL seems to have carte blanche to spread shite on the RM walls.

This place is riddled with fenian bastards and Scottish nationalists. How the fuck are we meant to discuss Rangers meaningfully with these fuckers chipping in?

Indeed, I am one that hasn't been on in a long time, I don't like to consort with bheasts, and used to be a writer here, and member from day 1. It's a shame, apart from a minority this can be an amazon site, admin and members do some great work. Just spoiled by some little twats

So are you saying we've been sold down the river? :craphead:

This place is riddled with fenian bastards and Scottish nationalists. How the fuck are we meant to discuss Rangers meaningfully with these fuckers chipping in?

It seems to me that the same guys all ganging up on him every time he posts disrupts the threads far more than his musings do.

Cue more neg rep.

If I have any criticism of this site, it's that it has become virtually impossible to say anything that isn't totally in tune with the party line, even if you're just trying to play devil's advocate - and I don't think that's a good place to be.

Now that's just nonsense as you very well know. There is no party line on RM. And anyway, the mere fact that you can even say such things and not be banned immediately completely disproves your own point.

Now that's just nonsense as you very well know. There is no party line on RM. And anyway, the mere fact that you can even say such things and not be banned immediately completely disproves your own point.

I'm talking about the members, not the site or the admin.

I'm talking about abuse and neg-rep, not bannings.

Have a look at my last few posts - all well-mannered posts and nothing abusive, inflammatory or anti-Rangers, but suddenly I'm getting neg-repped, and if I were to persist, I would probably find myself being targetted by the GCL haters. So I have to now just shut up and toe their line, or pretty soon the taig accusations will start flying.

Fuck knows how Jake has stayed given his posts.

Have a look at my last few posts - all well-mannered posts and nothing abusive, inflammatory or anti-Rangers, but suddenly I'm getting neg-repped, and if I were to persist, I would probably find myself being targetted by the GCL haters. So I have to now just shut up and toe their line, or pretty soon the taig accusations will start flying.

Party line means the general rules/view of the organisation, not individual posters

Gcl, doesn't go to games, prefers emirates to ibrox, deflects and ignores, disrupts topics important to the actual well being of the club, known to many as a taig, yet, you think he is being victimised? Hmm victim complex? Who is known to have them

I stand corrected. I'm getting him mixed up with TWB - an easy mistake to make :craphead:

No, cos twb is just an arsehole not a taig ;)

Who also lies! When is a cordial meet a fight? Haha and he also lies about not showing up. Decides to selectively choose which ones he remembers

The other day you were goading a member on here saying if he see's your avatar you would be called a taig.

Surely if you support Rangers you can prove you are not one of the filth, without going on about it.

Just how the fuck has he such a fan club on here though??

Exactly.

I think if he didn't get jumped over by the same people every time he raised his head, we wouldn't even notice his "snide remarks" or topic hijackings" if that's what they are - Let's face it there are plenty on here who spout buckets of shite, and don't even get noticed.

If you lot had just ignored him, I wouldn't have felt compelled to start this long, and yes, extremely tedious and unpopular argument, and we could still have been discussing the OP.

Very true, I believe it may have already been sent, including to the club

Good - cos it doesn't look like we will be reading about it in the mainstream media

When CG made his statement last week the line about the "conflict of interest" was conveniently ignored across the board

The other day you were goading a member on here saying if he see's your avatar you would be called a taig.

Surely if you support Rangers you can prove you are not one of the filth, without going on about it.

LOL you noticed - it's called having a sense of humour. You understand that - you have one too.

If you mean can I prove it - yes I probably can, but not face to face, cos those guys scare me.

Do you want me to scan my tickets or something?

Edit: Or you could just read any of my posts from any topic other than this one.