Season ticket split

now then forever

Hi, was just wondering if anyone new roughly the split of season tickets between adult/kids etc?

Their supporters clearly hate the fact we still have great attendances and season ticket sales at Ibrox and their argument is that it is mostly kids buying tickets and because they are so cheap. Not that it really matters either way but from my experience I would say there is still a great number of adult ticket holders, not sure of the % though...

Hi, was just wondering if anyone new roughly the split of season tickets between adult/kids etc?

Their supporters clearly hate the fact we still have great attendances and season ticket sales at Ibrox and their argument is that it is mostly kids buying tickets and because they are so cheap. Not that it really matters either way but from my experience I would say there is still a great number of adult ticket holders, not sure of the % though...

Why do you bother what they think. Fuck them they are a irrelevance to Rangers.

Its Jealousy nothing more.

more kids than previously which is great.

Prices have in recent years been been prohibitive for a father and son, mother and daughter so this is perhaps a rather surprising benefit to come from our predicament.

These new kids attending will get it in their blood as we have before them.

And perhaps the OP user name kind of sums it up.

Joined yesterday ? first post wants to know the ticket split, WTF.

:shifty:

Ive been dying to put the eyes up

What merit is there in establishing such a split? A football club without young supporters would be like a nursery without toddlers!

The question is ludicrous, even if it is a genuine attempt to confront an infantile argument from the Dark Side.

fuck off timothy, you done with the kids your way are you, filthy paedo bastards

LOL! Thiis from a club's fans who only recently got caught red-handed (had to get that in) by their own stewards and police for adult fans buying child season tickets .It was hilarious when they had an amnesty to allow some a chance to return their tickets and upgrade to an adult ticket. No-one did and the very next home match Loads of Declan's and Seans got nabbed. How fecking low and embarrassing was that. That is a reason they had inflated attendances. Cos half the Dhims had used child tickets. Mmmm...full price , no Buckie, cheating half price and Loadsa Buckie!