Your kid supporting someone else

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's only so many you can steal from someone elses Facebook before you start feeling like a creep.

Maybe you could steal one for your profile pic that doesn't look as if your neck's been ripped open and the blood is dripping down onto your shirt :lol:

I swear the first time I saw your pic I thought it was from halloween... :sherlock:

My oldest lives in oz with his mum, died in the wool Rangers fan. Against the odds really given his mum and uncles tried at every opportunity, when he was little, to get him to support the beasts, as we had split up. Good head on his shoulders that lad.

My other son is not long turned 2, and has for the past year been able to differentiate!

I say Rangers, he puts his hands in the air while shouting yeeeeeahhh.

I say c****c, he replies boooooooooooo.

No fear there!

Any games on the telly, playing in blue, 'daddy the rangers are on'

(will try and post a video of the yeeeeeahhh, boooo scenario)

If your child came home one day and said that they wanted to or did support another scottish team how would you react.

They would be sleeping in the shed if it happened in my house.

a child of mine could aproach me and say..

dad im gay, dad i want to be women. dad i've been shooting up heroin, dad im a police informer, dad ive fucked over the mafia and now there going to kill us all.

im a man of the world and i could handle any of this shit... but if any of them ever walk into my living room wearing any other scottish football team colours then i shall hang them with there fuckin scarfs there and then!!!!!!

hope i got my point across :rangers:

my eldest is 21, in the para's and .... a septic fan. :disappointment:

how did this happen?

simples, wanted my kids to think for themselves and have a mind of their own. his mum was a septic fan but I've turned her (frequently :rolleyes:).

youngest sons a bear and comes to ibrox with me.

the banters been good in the house.

and the cunt doesnt know I've been spitting in his dinner. :21: