We should go for Stuart McCall.

shandogg

this small mindedness of "rangers men" and jobs for the boys is the reason we're in this mess

its not being small mindness you have more of a chance getting a "rangers man" to the club than someone else, a lot of managers wouldnt touch the job with a barge pole tbh. and the mess we are in right now has nothing to do with "rangers men" really has it?

1 post since November makes me disregard your opinion and label you as a shit stirring taig.

its an honest opinion because i dont post on here a lot means i am a taig?? do you think what mccoist has done is good enough?? who would you go for if push came to shove?

its not being small mindness you have more of a chance getting a "rangers man" to the club than someone else, a lot of managers wouldnt touch the job with a barge pole tbh. and the mess we are in right now has nothing to do with "rangers men" really has it?

it has everything to do with so called rangers men

So he's going to come to us after all the hard work he's done at Motherwell? Naw.

did templeton not play in europe for Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) on thursday then sign for us the next day?? its not a hard choice really is it manager motherwell and go nowhere with them he has achieved all he will with them or have a chance to manage rangers were he is a hero and be the guy who achieves the goal of getting us back to where we belong?? for me its a no brainer really

did templeton not play in europe for Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) on thursday then sign for us the next day?? its not a hard choice really is it manager motherwell and go nowhere with them he has achieved all he will with them or have a chance to manage rangers were he is a hero and be the guy who achieves the goal of getting us back to where we belong?? for me its a no brainer really

How do you sack Ally when owns 5% of the club ??

the word YOU sums this thread up, fuck off timothy, we may be out the cup but at least we aren't sucking priest tonight

did templeton not play in europe for Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) on thursday then sign for us the next day?? its not a hard choice really is it manager motherwell and go nowhere with them he has achieved all he will with them or have a chance to manage rangers were he is a hero and be the guy who achieves the goal of getting us back to where we belong?? for me its a no brainer really

Difference between managing Rangers and playing for Rangers, he still won't come, simple.

ffs i am not a tim its my opinion so what if i registered on here and hardly posted if i was a tim do you not think i would have posted some daft bullshit by now.

I dont get the hate for mccall i reckon he would do a trick for us.

who do you guys honestly suggest? i put my neck on the line and stated who i want? so far i have seen no better viable options?

Majority on here are a suspicious bunch of c**ts.

Thumb me down if you like, but McCoist isn't up to the job. Don't care if he's a Rangers legend or not, he's not fit to run this club. Tactics are rubbish and there's no urgency. No away wins this season, losing out to QOTS ffs. Give your heads a shake.

and your point is i am a tim because i dont post? get a life mate, its a genuine post, and if you see that deemable that i am a tim then that your problem not mine.

apart from one or two who have suggested a manager or actually posted something sensible the rest of the posters in the topic want to grow up a bit.