players ratings

tretoff

Ban this twat. One - i don't like shouty capitals & two - what he said about Shiels was out of order. :cgreen:

P.s i'll drop you.

P.p.s learn to spell players names before you give out abuse.

Agreed. Shiels made some poor decisions on occasions but was by no means awful. I don't quite know which game this clown was watching when Argyriou was one of the better performers last night. It must take some effort typing with your forehead so maybe we should give him a break?

ALEXANDER i AGREE DOING WHAT HE IS PAID FOR.

WALLACE, THE LESS SAID THE BETTER. DROPPED NO TIME FOR SENTIMENT

CRIBAEI AS ABOVE BUT WILLING TO WAIT A FEW MORE GAMES

PERRY DISAGREE HE WAS SH+++ DROPPED

ARGYRIOU WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ON THE BENCH DROPPED

MACLEOD BY FAR HIS WORST SHOULD BE DROPPED

BLACK TOTALLY DISAGREE, QUITE QUIET FIRST HALF GOOD SECOND HALF NEEDS TO STATE HIS AUTHORITY ON THE PARK FOR THE BENIFIT OF THE OTHER TEAMS, BEING KICKED UP AND DOWN THE PARK, NEEDS TO SHOW THEM WHO IS BOSS, EVEN IF IT RESULTS IN A RED THEY WILL HAVE BEEN WARNED

MCCULLOCH NOT A MIDFIELDER BUT DID OKAY

SHIELS WHO IS HE, F++++++ AWFUL, NO CONSISTENCY, WILL PLAY WELL WHEN WINNING BUT WANTS OFF THE PARK WHEN LOOSING NO GUTS

MCKAY GREEDY BUT I THINK WILL COME GOOD, SEN IORS NEED TO LET HIM KNOW IT IS A TEAM SPORT

SANDAZA OR FU+++++ SAND DANCER DO NOT PUT HIM ON THE BENCH LEAVE HIM AT HOME PURE SHITE DROPPED

KYLE POOR DECISIONS FROM THE REF, NEEDS MORE GAMES, WILL DO THE BUSINESS IF GIVEN THE CHANCE, IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF SORTING OUT THE OTHERS.

GIVE THE YOUNGSTERS A SHOT THEY CANT BE ANY WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE HAD ON THE PARK

Were you dropped on your head as a child?

ALEXANDER i AGREE DOING WHAT HE IS PAID FOR.

WALLACE, THE LESS SAID THE BETTER. DROPPED NO TIME FOR SENTIMENT

CRIBAEI AS ABOVE BUT WILLING TO WAIT A FEW MORE GAMES

PERRY DISAGREE HE WAS SH+++ DROPPED

ARGYRIOU WOULD HAVE BEEN BETTER ON THE BENCH DROPPED

MACLEOD BY FAR HIS WORST SHOULD BE DROPPED

BLACK TOTALLY DISAGREE, QUITE QUIET FIRST HALF GOOD SECOND HALF NEEDS TO STATE HIS AUTHORITY ON THE PARK FOR THE BENIFIT OF THE OTHER TEAMS, BEING KICKED UP AND DOWN THE PARK, NEEDS TO SHOW THEM WHO IS BOSS, EVEN IF IT RESULTS IN A RED THEY WILL HAVE BEEN WARNED

MCCULLOCH NOT A MIDFIELDER BUT DID OKAY

SHIELS WHO IS HE, F++++++ AWFUL, NO CONSISTENCY, WILL PLAY WELL WHEN WINNING BUT WANTS OFF THE PARK WHEN LOOSING NO GUTS

MCKAY GREEDY BUT I THINK WILL COME GOOD, SEN IORS NEED TO LET HIM KNOW IT IS A TEAM SPORT

SANDAZA OR FU+++++ SAND DANCER DO NOT PUT HIM ON THE BENCH LEAVE HIM AT HOME PURE SHITE DROPPED

KYLE POOR DECISIONS FROM THE REF, NEEDS MORE GAMES, WILL DO THE BUSINESS IF GIVEN THE CHANCE, IS MORE THAN CAPABLE OF SORTING OUT THE OTHERS.

GIVE THE YOUNGSTERS A SHOT THEY CANT BE ANY WORSE THAN WHAT WE HAVE HAD ON THE PARK

Keep the volume down or I'm phoning the police.

I hope McCoist made the players watch the full game on Wednesday, for one, just to see the torture they are inflicting on us, two, getting the runaround from butchers, bakers and candlestick makers should really hit home how poorly we are performing.

How many kicks up the arse do we need?