The question is.....why does Alastair need defending.

ray

Its a matter of opinion,,,,some think he should be given time and some dont,,,,some want to slaughter him and some want to defend him,,,,so its not that he needs defending more that some people feel the need to defend a legend to has given more in the last 6 months for this club than anyone i can ever remember

Why shouldn't he be defended? Hmmmmm

I had my suspicions that English wasn't your first language, read the OP and understand the content before posting crass and irrelevant board clutter. :sherlock:

I had my suspicions that English wasn't your first language, read the OP and understand the content before posting crass and irrelevant board clutter. :sherlock:

Crass lol

Ray, how many accounts you got?

Crass lol

Ray, how many accounts you got?

You and your little gang have a habit of destroying and derailing every thread you enter, I only wish that they would reintroduce banning wasters like you from the threads you and they constantly destroy.

Now if you have nothing constructive to add because you cannot think of a cogent answer, I will bid you good day, go and pollute elsewhere. (tu)

Fucking hell. Don't start all that again ...

Do you realise how much irrelevant garbage you write on these forums? Try answering based on the topic of the thread...you might find it works better that way.

Ohhh raw nerve thr.

You and your little gang have a habit of destroying and derailing every thread you enter, I only wish that they would reintroduce banning wasters like you from the threads you and they constantly destroy.

Now if you have nothing constructive to add because you cannot think of a cogent answer, I will bid you good day, go and pollute elsewhere. (tu)

why is that ray because he isnt agreeing to what you have to say

next youll be calling him a tarrier

Ah, ray, you've sort of failed at this since we moved on from FTTT's and what-not's. You're still fumbling around to be negative about something, and granted, there are somethings that are there, but you seem to pounce on them, and drag as much out of them as possible.

If you don't believe Ally deserves more time after everything he's been through, then you can't be helped.

I'll happily accept a permanent ban, the post full of irony award goes to........wait........wait.....longer.......you guessed it.............RAY

Ah, ray, you've sort of failed at this since we moved on from FTTT's and what-not's. You're still fumbling around to be negative about something, and granted, there are somethings that are there, but you seem to pounce on them, and drag as much out of them as possible.

If you don't believe Ally deserves more time after everything he's been through, then you can't be helped.

better watch mate or youll be branded a tarrier and sent to kerrydale

Dear me, what exactly has that to do with the OP, apart from nothing whatsoever another airhead gum bumper, where do you all appear from ? :craphead:

Dear me, what exactly has that to do with the OP, apart from nothing whatsoever another airhead gum bumper, where do you all appear from ? :craphead:

Thing is, I'd properly respond to your thread, but you just never offer anything, and when someone disagrees with you, they're either than an "airhead" or an infiltrator.

You're boring, repetitive and far too negative to take seriously.

I think defending the current manager is fine and the right thing to do.

As i've always said its results not sentiment any manager should be judged on, its still too early to sack McCoist yet.

He certainly has to improve and get the team to play better there is no doubt of that, but in some threads his bad results have left him open to Abuse which is unacceptable.

If I walked in on ally pumping my missus I'd have to just turn around and lock the door on my way out.

But when the time comes that I'm of the thought he just can't do it anymore managing this club I will say so, it's not a case I'm going to defend him regardless, it's more the case I feel it's the least he deserves at this moment in time.

Anyone who has seen the team play must have concerns as to the type of football on offer. Some say I don't care how we play as long as we win.................Whereas others(myself included) want to see us win and win with a good quality of football, not to much to ask for!

Ally need defending .........................I think most of the defending comes in the shape of............look what he has done over the last 7 months, fair comment ......no one denies that he has stood up to the mark, but it's as his position as a football manager that is being questioned. And we have every right to question his team formation and what seems to be a lack of ability to make changes to the pattern of play to combat the opponents.

So................the fans who take the defending stance with Ally must do this based on his outstanding position as being a Rangers man , as surely they can see that there is a major question mark over his ability as coach/manager.

Whereas the guys who attack Ally are attacking him purely on his football beliefs and not his worth to the club as a Rangers man.

So think there is confusion on both sides as to why people question Ally.

Anyone who has seen the team play must have concerns as to the type of football on offer. Some say I don't care how we play as long as we win.................Whereas others(myself included) want to see us win and win with a good quality of football, not to much to ask for!

Ally need defending .........................I think most of the defending comes in the shape of............look what he has done over the last 7 months, fair comment ......no one denies that he has stood up to the mark, but it's as his position as a football manager that is being questioned. And we have every right to question his team formation and what seems to be a lack of ability to make changes to the pattern of play to combat the opponents.

So................the fans who take the defending stance with Ally must do this based on his outstanding position as being a Rangers man , as surely they can see that there is a major question mark over his ability as coach/manager.

Whereas the guys who attack Ally are attacking him purely on his football beliefs and not his worth to the club as a Rangers man.

So think there is confusion on both sides as to why people question Ally.

Common sense and a simple answer to a simple question, it will never catch on the derailers will make sure of that. (tu)

If I walked in on ally pumping my missus I'd have to just turn around and lock the door on my way out.

But when the time comes that I'm of the thought he just can't do it anymore managing this club I will say so, it's not a case I'm going to defend him regardless, it's more the case I feel it's the least he deserves at this moment in time.

I can vouch for the opening line...............as Chef did the very same for me 10310.gifbiggrin.gif

You never actually state why he deserves more time or say what has impressed you about his 16 months in charge. You just blindly defend him, without even considering the countless relevant points many people make.