17/10 rangers -3

krissg910

weve won both of our lge games at home 5-1 so if ye fancy a wee flutter the day were 17/10 to win minus 3 goals. its decent value imho.

fill yer boots if you would like (tu)

am guessin william hill that where al be hedin anyway.lol...av been hittin rangers wins with mcculloch to score anytime... that was evens, made a bit..noo the bookies have dropped the odds on that one to 1/3... never mind eh am gona follow your lead with this one kriss....good luck buddy n cheers :7325:

am guessin william hill that where al be hedin anyway.lol...av been hittin rangers wins with mcculloch to score anytime... that was evens, made a bit..noo the bookies have dropped the odds on that one to 1/3... never mind eh am gona follow your lead with this one kriss....good luck buddy n cheers :7325:

Andy Little is also 1/3 anytime... is he not sitting in the stands :lol:?

That's quite shite lol.

Plus your stake back, of course. It has happened in the last two home league games though. Therr's little excuse for us not doing it, to be honest.

Avoiding anything today though, nothing really catching my eye and had a shit day yesterday :lol:.

Plus your stake back, of course. It has happened in the last two home league games though. Therr's little excuse for us not doing it, to be honest.

Avoiding anything today though, nothing really catching my eye and had a shit day yesterday :lol:.

aye, bastard Fleetwood Town done me for £65 :wanker:

Black to score at anytime and Rangers to win is 9/2 with those cunts william hill. Worth a tenner I reckon.

Had him at 6-1(!) when I came up for the Elgin game.Never really threatened that day but its still great value with us,hopefully,camped in their half for 70 out of the 90 mins.