The Rangers Family

laudrupno1

Absolutely delighted about tonight's result,performance,Ally's tactics,All these talented youngster's coming through and the team spirit showed by every player in Light Blue but also on a personal note I took my wee boy along tonight for his first game of the season he's only 7 and all the shit that has happened to us of late is too much for him to understand all he know's is all his Favourite player's are away playing elsewhere and we're in the 3rd division now.

So it was with great pride to see him going off his nut when we scored our goals usually only see him like that on Xmas day :lol: brought a tear to my eye and I for one am glad to be a Ranger no matter what shit is thrown our way we will follow on :21:

He also made me laugh when he asked "Dad can we sit over there next time where they get to bounce and sing for the whole match?" :lol: So well done in the Broomloan front again for the great atmosphere you have a future member :7325:

Well done Rangers and get it right up you SPL :cgreen:(tu)

splhavinalaugh.jpg

Absolutely delighted about tonight's result,performance,Ally's tactics,All these talented youngster's coming through and the team spirit showed by every player in Light Blue but also on a personal note I took my wee boy along tonight for his first game of the season he's only 7 and all the shit that has happened to us of late is too much for him to understand all he know's is all his Favourite player's are away playing elsewhere and we're in the 3rd division now.

So it was with great pride to see him going off his nut when we scored our goals usually only see him like that on Xmas day :lol: brought a tear to my eye and I for one am glad to be a Ranger no matter what shit is thrown our way we will follow on :21:

He also made me laugh when he asked "Dad can we sit over there next time where they get to bounce and sing for the whole match?" :lol: So well done in the Broomloan front again for the great atmosphere you have a future member :7325:

Well done Rangers and get it right up you SPL :cgreen:(tu)

splhavinalaugh.jpg

Well said.

Glad you and your wee boy enjoyed the game as well.

I have to say my 12 year old got in from school after his football game late, asked if he still wanted to go tonight he said yes, I thought we were going to go through the roof when we scored the first goal. When I saw him taking the piss out of the motherwell fans for their shite songs, it made me laugh.But when we went 2 up and the crowded just took it to a European game level of noise, the look on his face was like Christmas morning.

Amazing atmosphere one can only imagine the passion we will show next time we play that other team from Glasgow when they visit Ibrox :drool:

I am buzzing after tonight voice is gone

would i go through that again COURSE I FUCKING WOULD

If we do get them. I hope CG only gives them the 1000 tickets for the tie. The more Bears in the ground the better

Glad you and the wee one had a good night, he'll be grateful you brought him up a bear (tu)

Love being a Rangers fan, makes you proud (tu)

Cheers mate (tu)

And couldn't agree more it was a proud night for me too :21: ,as soon as he got up for school earlier he was talking about the game too and telling me to put Skysports news on to see the goals again so no shitey cartoons this morning :7325:

fantastic last night as my boy of 11yrs was jumping about mad when we scored and wasreally chuffed when nacho novo was on at halftime,he couldnt stop talking about the atmosphere all the way home in the car and got his match programme to read aswell :clap: :clap: :21: :21:

One of the most pleasing things to me was watching the guys passing it about even

when they were getting closed down and space was tight, giving it a good kick was

always the last resort, trying to play it on the ground was tried at all times and I

feel as if the players are starting to see the benifit of that.

Cheers mate (tu)

And couldn't agree more it was a proud night for me too :21: ,as soon as he got up for school earlier he was talking about the game too and telling me to put Skysports news on to see the goals again so no shitey cartoons this morning :7325:

Brilliant! :lol:

You've taught him well mate, here's hoping there's plenty more games like that coming up soon (tu)